PittsburghGuins Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Guins Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198399224255/ Who are you reporting?: 76561198344950540 Why are you reporting this player?: homophobia in the chat. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 I vote muted this guy btw when this was said. I forget if vote mutes are somehow documented as a note of some type on their profile. Just thought I would add since it went through (muted for an hour) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168350 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 (edited) Kinda blatant there. Thank you for using the vote mute system properly +1 for warn / note added Edited November 19, 2025 by Madx2r0 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168357 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 (edited) Yeah, just like Madx said pretty blatant in my opinion. We don't tolerate any offensive manners like that, especially in OOC. Player is not new and knows the rules but after further thought possibly needs more context for now +1 for verbal warning / note Edited November 20, 2025 by z0mbie Snake Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168424 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 This feels very much skrting the line. Granted having context would help immensely, but if it's just him saying "fagget" I'm leaning more towards this just being a verbal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168432 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItIsWubs Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Hello. Im the guy Huntter was talking to. He made a spelling error in chat (your instead of you're) and I corrected him. He then replied "fagget." I was not offended and but he got votemuted for homophobia. It wasn't anything homophobic imo. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168443 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 So personally how I usually handle these types of things on a first offense is either a verbal, or a note and gigamute. A warn out of the gates might be a bit much, so I would be +1 for a verbal given to the player considering he was already vote muted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 +1 For verbal These niggas gotta stop using slurs smh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168532 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 23, 2025 Share Posted November 23, 2025 I'll also be +1 here and I'll accept the report the user will receive a verbal note Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24086-homophobia/#findComment-168809 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts