Decent Human Being Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Chesmond Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62083287 Who are you reporting?: Soulvious (STEAM_0:1:527624259) Why are you reporting this player?: They falsely votebanned me to gain an advantage in a raid. This player used a thomas grenade in a raid which is explicitly not allowed anymore, this is also considered a natural event so Im allowed to return. Thomas grenades also instantly end a raid in the past. After I return and wipe them they banned me out of spite. "You cannot use a Thomas the Train (via Train Grenade, Fishing, etc) for raiding purposes as it is considered a natural event" Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/3ss5rh 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 19, 2025 Author Share Posted November 19, 2025 I want to point out soulvious is raiding as a giant bird model that is like floating in the sky with a weird hitbox, there is no way that model can raid or base. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168313 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Hey so I have been told how a thomas works during a raid. Though I think its dumb my opinion is not the rules. Unban him my B hand shakes all around gents 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168314 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Also my hit box is normal ive been using this model for more than 3 months my guy lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168315 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 19, 2025 Author Share Posted November 19, 2025 14 minutes ago, soulvious said: Hey so I have been told how a thomas works during a raid. Though I think its dumb my opinion is not the rules. Unban him my B hand shakes all around gents "Hey I just banned you for an invalid reason and wasted an hour of your time now shake my hand" 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168317 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Didn't know it was invalid at the time but hey it is what it is brother if you're upset that's valid aint gonna knock you for it I would be pissed to. Genuinely my bad man. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168318 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Being as how this is souls first offense and they didn't false voteban with the intent to false voteban I will be +1 for a warn to be added to soulvious for false votebanning. You will have to get a hold of an admin in game to get the ban removed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168320 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Thanks dad XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168323 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 (edited) After watching the clip I agree with Blue here and he basically took the words right out of my mouth here about this being Soul's first offense in a long time, mistakes happen not everyone knows the rules and we learn new things everyday I do notice and like that Soulvious tried to make amends but just like you said Soul I would be pretty pissed off too so I am +1 for warn Edited November 19, 2025 by z0mbie Snake Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168328 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Approved, Soulvious will receive a warning for false votebanning. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24083-soulvious-votebanned-me/#findComment-168523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts