1-800-Suicide Posted November 16, 2025 Author Share Posted November 16, 2025 2 hours ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qFL7yKnQDd0GM1C5P65p077UTgRaaTaw/view?usp=sharing Do you have any explanation of why you logged out when asked why you were failbasing? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/page/2/#findComment-168132 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 16, 2025 Share Posted November 16, 2025 I'm not even gunna lie that's my bad, didn't see the message. I was in my vr keeping base up, saw we got raided, put my goodbye message and got off. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/page/2/#findComment-168133 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 17, 2025 Share Posted November 17, 2025 (edited) After watching the videos, I find myself somewhat undecided on this issue. I can see from the chairman's video that the prop block may have just been a miscommunication, and you didn't really try to go through it. However, it is a bit strange that he logged off right after asking why he was failbasing. Nonetheless, he did clarify this in his message, and mistakes do happen. While watching chairman's video, I noticed that the path can be quite unclear and confusing, at least from my perspective. I believe it might be better to enhance the visibility of the path. However, this is also why we have the raidables we do available to you, you can blow the walls up to create a way through. After further thought, I want to change my vote and +1 not for punishment towards the staff member, but definitely a talk about this certain situation and clear things up, and change some of the dupe aspects especially for players who can't afford those type of raidables and only have a lockpick/keypad cracker available to them this base can make things really difficult and having to crouch all the way through and finding the entrance can be pretty tricky to some people. Edited November 17, 2025 by z0mbie Snake 2 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/page/2/#findComment-168140 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 I'm just gonna go ahead and approve this, since while it's not really a rule that gets heavily enforced I can definitely understand why someone might have trouble getting through this base. Chairman is just gonna be chatted with about the dupe, that way ideally it can be a become a bit easier to navigate going forward. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/page/2/#findComment-168519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts