1-800-Suicide Posted November 14, 2025 Share Posted November 14, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Cassius Thundercock Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: Chairman Chair the Chair STEAM_0:0:742175270 Why are you reporting this player?: He was failbasing on 2 points. 1. At the entrance of his base it was entirely prop blocked, other than a wall which was a fading door without a keypad. I know this was done on purpose because he was using 3 subsequent fading doors all with accompanying keypads. 2. At the end of his base dupe it was seemingly entirely prop blocked, but I assume that also had a hidden fading door much like at the start I pmed him right after killing him why he was failbasing, at which point he decided to just log out instead. That is a pretty blatant attempt at not taking responsibility for breaking the rules, while being a staff member. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdaMN1w3RdzZEnkjSqFL1LFCkL5Bg9Ph Edited November 15, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 15, 2025 Share Posted November 15, 2025 It definitely seems blocked but I'll have to look at his dupe in game first before making a definitive vote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168073 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 15, 2025 Author Share Posted November 15, 2025 3 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: It definitely seems blocked but I'll have to look at his dupe in game first before making a definitive vote Translation: I need to dm him to change his dupe then "show it" to you ingame Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 15, 2025 Share Posted November 15, 2025 2 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Translation: I need to dm him to change his dupe then "show it" to you ingame I just can't tell a whole lot off the video alone and I don't wanna cast a vote before I've actually given him a chance to show me how to navigate it first Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168075 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 15, 2025 Author Share Posted November 15, 2025 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qpJdRrDUUtshHt5zVmvpeONN4wfM0zzA/view?usp=sharing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168076 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 15, 2025 Share Posted November 15, 2025 Hi, so I just had a chance to look through what normal traversal of the base looks like. To my knowledge this is the same dupe used by Chairman and a few others, did you try this spot when going in? I remember looking at this base a while back and being confused af on why that faded Prop was at the start which I could absolutely understand the misunderstanding 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168078 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 15, 2025 Author Share Posted November 15, 2025 (edited) 24 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: Hi, so I just had a chance to look through what normal traversal of the base looks like. To my knowledge this is the same dupe used by Chairman and a few others, did you try this spot when going in? I remember looking at this base a while back and being confused af on why that faded Prop was at the start which I could absolutely understand the misunderstanding Witness AFTER THE FACT xoxt friend of chairman sending you a video being submitted as evidence HAHAHAHAHA. It's actually so disgusting that this guy is allowed to be staff and do this @admins I also inspected that dupe that xoxt just now placed and made the recording but he forgot to fix the bottom part. Video is uploading of the bottom part https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tip7mqnMScERkCs2Bqfds_DeRqQ00yXh/view?usp=sharing I also have corroborating evidence that this is xoxt's base dupe that he made his little edited dupe video with if it is necessary. Absolutely embarrassing that staff do this. Edited November 15, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168079 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 16, 2025 Share Posted November 16, 2025 https://drive.google.com/file/d/121smlw6ikRCSjkPmVbyc_nIL9r4dl9FN/view?usp=sharing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168117 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 16, 2025 Author Share Posted November 16, 2025 Your base must have a clear path through. This means no full blackout/super dark. bases, invisible bases, or maze bases where the path is not obvious. Best case scenario he is breaking this rule worst case scenario he is straight up prop blocking. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168122 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 16, 2025 Share Posted November 16, 2025 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qFL7yKnQDd0GM1C5P65p077UTgRaaTaw/view?usp=sharing 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24060-failbase-ltap-report-staff/#findComment-168123 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts