BOT sittoandmori Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: Chuck81424JFTBR STEAM_0:0:161941624 Why are you reporting this player?: I come out of spawn and see a group of players, so i check for bounties. As clearly shown Chuck starts shooting me because "fuck the police". Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/luhHFIfkKO4ZJVsFz?invite=cr-MSxobWEsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=21 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24027-chuck81424jftbr-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Seems like a pretty clear case of a MRDMer. Right before you exited spawn tunnel he killed someone, then killed you, and was shooting someone else right before the clip ended. In addition, he is playing as a gun dealer and has a recent prior for MRDM and LTAP. I'm +1 for a 2-week ban for MRDM with priors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24027-chuck81424jftbr-rdm/#findComment-167750 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 This is clearly RDM. Do you happen to have SLogs that show him killing anyone else besides you? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24027-chuck81424jftbr-rdm/#findComment-167831 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Never mind, I don't think you guys have other player's damage logs. I will go ahead and ban him for 5 days for intentional RDM with priors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24027-chuck81424jftbr-rdm/#findComment-167833 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts