Chessmond Posted November 10, 2025 Author Share Posted November 10, 2025 You are not apart of this report please do not comment anymore. Just now, xxmosa said: that doesnt prove that its intentional at all. if he retried that would make more sense. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
xxmosa Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 1 minute ago, Terry said: You are not apart of this report please do not comment anymore. a staff member will hide my posts if neccessary, cry more. Also, im adding context since again i was technically there (IRL) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167596 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 10, 2025 Author Share Posted November 10, 2025 6 minutes ago, xxmosa said: a staff member will hide my posts if neccessary, cry more. Also, im adding context since again i was technically there (IRL) Since we are now allowed to use witnesses i will be calling Chesmond WHO LIVES WITH ME IRL to the stand to comment on my behalf. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167600 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 1 minute ago, Terry said: Since we are now allowed to use witnesses i will be calling Chesmond WHO LIVES WITH ME IRL to the stand to comment on my behalf. if he lives with you IRL could you hop into a vc and we can get that verified real fast? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 10, 2025 Author Share Posted November 10, 2025 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: if he lives with you IRL could you hop into a vc and we can get that verified real fast? Not needed witnesses are allowed now per what is happening on this forums post and from what blacnova has said. IF witnesses are not allowed, please remove all uninvolved partys that have commented on this. Edited November 10, 2025 by Terry 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167605 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Lahey Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 (edited) Aloha everyone, as most of you know, I create mini games and interactive builds for the servers enjoyment, therefore I have a lot of binds such as "map gm_flatgrass" and others to quickly pop into single player to weld some props or test out a new mechanic im working on, last I remember, me and Michael Bay were discussing a slot machine style minigame, I left my chair to consume some pot, when I came back to my game station I had struck gold with the thought of the final design for said slot machine minigame and quickly hit my flatgrass or possibly even my retry bind, I finished my design in flatgrass and when i came back, Terry seemed quite ruffled! I asked what he was speaking about, after he told me I then replied something such as "you are nuts" and "I am a builder, I leave and rejoin all the time" which he has so graciously provided. Seems to be a honest mistake. Edited November 10, 2025 by Mr. Lahey Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167619 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 15 minutes ago, Mr. Lahey said: Aloha everyone, as most of you know, I create mini games and interactive builds for the servers enjoyment, therefore I have a lot of binds such as "map gm_flatgrass" and others to quickly pop into single player to weld some props or test out a new mechanic im working on, last I remember, me and Michael Bay were discussing a slot machine style minigame, I left my chair to consume some pot, when I came back to my game station I had struck gold with the thought of the final design for said slot machine minigame and quickly hit my flatgrass or possibly even my retry bind, I finished my design in flatgrass and when i came back, Terry seemed quite ruffled! I asked what he was speaking about, after he told me I then replied something such as "you are nuts" and "I am a builder, I leave and rejoin all the time" which he has so graciously provided. Seems to be a honest mistake. Hey bro im not involved but I think you should prove this by recording yourself being on the server and recreating what you did including the time it takes for you to load into the server. Thanks in advance! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167630 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Lahey Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 I don't think you read the entire post, I don't blame you. No further comment from either party is needed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167631 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 10, 2025 Author Share Posted November 10, 2025 27 minutes ago, Mr. Lahey said: Aloha everyone, as most of you know, I create mini games and interactive builds for the servers enjoyment, therefore I have a lot of binds such as "map gm_flatgrass" and others to quickly pop into single player to weld some props or test out a new mechanic im working on, last I remember, me and Michael Bay were discussing a slot machine style minigame, I left my chair to consume some pot, when I came back to my game station I had struck gold with the thought of the final design for said slot machine minigame and quickly hit my flatgrass or possibly even my retry bind, I finished my design in flatgrass and when i came back, Terry seemed quite ruffled! I asked what he was speaking about, after he told me I then replied something such as "you are nuts" and "I am a builder, I leave and rejoin all the time" which he has so graciously provided. Seems to be a honest mistake. So you happened to not see anything on your screen very clearly telling you were kidnapped, and quickly pressed your bind to go to gm flat grass. Then you loaded into gm flat grass built something and then copied it and loaded back into the server in around 2 minutes. Almost a very believable lie. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167632 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Lahey Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 (edited) I think you should re-read the post, specifically the last few sentences, I understand if you just skimmed it. Let me also add that when in the console, you cannot see anything on your screen, so no I could not see anything showing me I was kidnapped. Logs can show me leaving and joining several times most likely. Edited November 10, 2025 by Mr. Lahey Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/2/#findComment-167633 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts