Chessmond Posted November 10, 2025 Author Share Posted November 10, 2025 12 minutes ago, Mr. Lahey said: I think you should re-read the post, specifically the last few sentences, I understand if you just skimmed it. Let me also add that when in the console, you cannot see anything on your screen, so no I could not see anything showing me I was kidnapped. Logs can show me leaving and joining several times most likely. So did you hit a bind or did you use console you all keep coming up with different lies please stick to one story 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/3/#findComment-167634 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Accepted Lahey has no priors for this sort of thing, and it was a pretty small issue. I've spoken to both parties, Lahey will receive a verbal for Failrp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24016-lahey-trailer-park-supervisor-steam_00806271210-leaving-to-avoid-rp-by-retrying-in-console/page/3/#findComment-167639 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts