BOT sittoandmori Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: LittleRaskel11 (i do not have the id) Why are you reporting this player?: I saw him murder someone so I fined him. As I arrested a serial killer, he killed me. It does not show in the clip but I asked him why he did that and he just ignored me. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ltAJaNQp6_tA7u2CJ/spok?invite=cr-MSxUa2csMjA2NzE2OTUxLA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24008-littleraskel11-rdm-after-being-fined/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Clip is clear-cut +1 from me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24008-littleraskel11-rdm-after-being-fined/#findComment-167490 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Pretty obvious RRDM. +1 for a warning as the user has a recent RDM prior (verbal). Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24008-littleraskel11-rdm-after-being-fined/#findComment-167514 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 I agree with Nova and Succ pretty clear cut +1 for a warning Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24008-littleraskel11-rdm-after-being-fined/#findComment-167527 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 He really didn't like you going and arresting him... Fairly clear RRDM here Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24008-littleraskel11-rdm-after-being-fined/#findComment-167544 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts