BOT sittoandmori Posted November 9, 2025 Share Posted November 9, 2025 Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: MrBellend (do not have the id) Why are you reporting this player?: As I'm walking down the road he just comes up from behind and kills me. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/ltvxAZ41jMhe_5Nj6?invite=cr-MSw1VEgsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=60 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24003-mrbellend-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 +1 for IRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24003-mrbellend-rdm/#findComment-167501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Same issue as before, the lack of a steamid in your report means I am unable to find the user. If the player is able to be found I would most likely be +1 for a MRDM ban depending on priors, as you can see him racking up the killfeed throughout the video. Of course, some of these might be legitimate kills but I sincerely doubt it given the kill on sittoandmori. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24003-mrbellend-rdm/#findComment-167507 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted November 10, 2025 Author Share Posted November 10, 2025 13 minutes ago, Blacnova said: Same issue as before, the lack of a steamid in your report means I am unable to find the user. If the player is able to be found I would most likely be +1 for a MRDM ban depending on priors, as you can see him racking up the killfeed throughout the video. Of course, some of these might be legitimate kills but I sincerely doubt it given the kill on sittoandmori. As soon as I get some free time today I'll look for the ID. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24003-mrbellend-rdm/#findComment-167510 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Just now, BOT sittoandmori said: Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: MrBellend (do not have the id) Why are you reporting this player?: As I'm walking down the road he just comes up from behind and kills me. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/ltvxAZ41jMhe_5Nj6?invite=cr-MSw1VEgsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=60 Player seems to already be banned for Mass RDM , no further punishment required steam ID STEAM_0:0:82419345 +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24003-mrbellend-rdm/#findComment-167526 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Closing out due to player already being banned. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24003-mrbellend-rdm/#findComment-167542 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts