BOT sittoandmori Posted November 9, 2025 Share Posted November 9, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: brodie0301 (dont have the id) Why are you reporting this player?: I was arresting a hitman since he had a bounty but brodie comes out of nowhere and rdm me to free him, they werent even in the same party. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/ltetEhGZctcMFmvqs?invite=cr-MSx3YjEsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=60 Edited November 9, 2025 by BOT sittoandmori 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23999-brodie0301-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Video seems pretty clear. Brodie has been playing for a while and should know better, so for that reason I am +1 for a warning for RDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23999-brodie0301-rdm/#findComment-167494 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 13 minutes ago, Blacnova said: Video seems pretty clear. Brodie has been playing for a while and should know better, so for that reason I am +1 for a warning for RDM. I second that vote +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23999-brodie0301-rdm/#findComment-167502 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Just now, BOT sittoandmori said: Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: brodie0301 (dont have the id) Why are you reporting this player?: I was arresting a hitman since he had a bounty but brodie comes out of nowhere and rdm me to free him, they werent even in the same party. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/ltetEhGZctcMFmvqs?invite=cr-MSx3YjEsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=60 Video seems to check out for me +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23999-brodie0301-rdm/#findComment-167521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Brodie will be warned. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23999-brodie0301-rdm/#findComment-167537 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts