BOT sittoandmori Posted November 9, 2025 Share Posted November 9, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: Codebrown_777 https://steamcommunity.com/id/jeffeyes Heizer (can't find the ID) Why are you reporting this player?: Heizer attempted to rdm another cop so I tried to stop him but then Codebrown arrived and killed the 3 of us. After that, heizer came back to kill the same cop (and I accidentally arrested that cop instead of him) so I killed him just to end up dead by Codebrown again. They were not in the same party and I didn't try to kill or arrest them before they started attempting to rdm. This was not the first time they did this so I didn't even try talking about it with them since I had already been ignored but unfortunately I don't have evidence of the times before this one. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ltextAlEW84pJPfP8/spok?invite=cr-MSxiNTIsMjA2NzE2OTUxLA https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ltewugZzq_UzMamOs/spok?invite=cr-MSw5WVAsMjA2NzE2OTUxLA Edited November 9, 2025 by BOT sittoandmori Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23996-heizer-and-codebrown_777-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 9, 2025 Share Posted November 9, 2025 I believe it should be +1 for ban on Heizer and Code, seeing as both clips properly illustrate the situation. How long that ban should be is something I will let the closing staff or otherwise to provide. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23996-heizer-and-codebrown_777-rdm/#findComment-167445 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 +1 for both to receive a ban for MassRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23996-heizer-and-codebrown_777-rdm/#findComment-167482 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 6 hours ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: I believe it should be +1 for ban on Heizer and Code, seeing as both clips properly illustrate the situation. How long that ban should be is something I will let the closing staff or otherwise to provide. I agree with Chair and Succ here, I think both players should be punished. It is clearly MRDM. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23996-heizer-and-codebrown_777-rdm/#findComment-167532 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 It's fairly clear that both players here should be banned, its night and day MRDM. +1 for 1w MRDM bans for both players Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23996-heizer-and-codebrown_777-rdm/#findComment-167546 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Accepted, both players will receive week bans for MRDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23996-heizer-and-codebrown_777-rdm/#findComment-167559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts