Dunker Posted November 7, 2025 Share Posted November 7, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: dunkerwinkle Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: Of_corpse STEAM_0:1:655597350 ----- pointblankpengu STEAM_0:0:179265441 Why are you reporting this player?: This player had a base with a building sign. However there were some planted drugs in the back that weren't watered and there was a weapon enchanter inside who was on doors enchanting weapons. Staff member issac was on when I made a sit but then he got off and never took it. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lsq8TCxGHDepr63Oo?invite=cr-MSxUbkYsMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=33 (pause the clip at 11 seconds to see players on door) This is lowkey a petty report but since this guy made a report on me saying I was working with gupta to raid them, I wanted to be petty too. Also this could have been handled in game but at 12 am est there are 0 staff on. Its also not my fault their bases are bad. Anyways I was going around with my jump swep and checked suburbs and saw these players basing. I saw their building sign but then saw drugs growing in the back. So their drugs void the building sign so I raided them. However when I successfully raided them again, there was a weapon enchantment table in there ready to enchant, as you can see. Who knows how long they were enchanting weapons with a building sign and growing drugs. I am reporting these two guys for FailRp and a talking too. I am not reporting the lemming guy because he was AFK in the corner of the base. Maybe he didn't know these guys put a building sign getting him in trouble. But of_corpse was enchanting weapons and pointblankpengu had the props and building signs with the drugs. He also gave me this rep lol You got a negative reputation from pointblankpengu because:raided 2 base in less than 1 min. I guess you cant raid mutiple bases according to this guy. Anyways easy report with all the proof and explanation. Shoutout Henchy Edited November 7, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 7, 2025 Share Posted November 7, 2025 You could argue with the drugs being unwatered that they were from previous owners of the base and these guys had no involvement of however with the weapon enchantment table either the weapon enchanter was unaware of the building sign or didn’t care, either way it would be on whoever placed the sign to inform them that the sign is there. as you stated above this is a petty report and realistically not a massive issues. I don’t really see any reason to punish the players further than a verbal and an explanation of the building rules in regards to ents and building signs. +1 for verbal on all players inside the base with ents and explaining the basing rules to them further. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/#findComment-167367 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 7, 2025 Share Posted November 7, 2025 (edited) Gonna have to agree here, everything looks pretty solid from the clips as well that I reviewed so I am going to have lean towards a +1 for verbal Edited November 7, 2025 by z0mbie Snake Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/#findComment-167370 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted November 7, 2025 Share Posted November 7, 2025 I mean a petty report is still valid, albeit this is a minor issue Im in agreement with F on this. +1 for a verbal on players in base and a reminder to both about building signs. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/#findComment-167381 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted November 7, 2025 Share Posted November 7, 2025 Plain cut and simple. +1 for verbal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/#findComment-167383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 7, 2025 Share Posted November 7, 2025 I agree with everyone else: pretty obvious case of building sign with raidables. As neither of them have priors I am also +1 for verbal on both players and explaining building rules to them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/#findComment-167386 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 7, 2025 Share Posted November 7, 2025 I will be accepting this report, and will make sure the players in question are aware about having any money making entities with a building sign up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/#findComment-167389 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 7, 2025 Author Share Posted November 7, 2025 ACCEPTED player will recieve a verbal for failrp 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23990-failrp-report-pug-power/#findComment-167390 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts