mars Posted November 4, 2025 Share Posted November 4, 2025 But I am telling you, when those signs were there he said he was okay with them and suddenly wasn't about a minute later. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167240 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 4, 2025 Share Posted November 4, 2025 I wasn't building that in your base, I was trying to make a dupe. And I have no idea if that was before or after and I wouldn't assume you know either. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167243 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 4, 2025 Share Posted November 4, 2025 I second @BowlerPretty clear cut especially with the props being added into his base and not getting rid of it when asked. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167252 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 4, 2025 Share Posted November 4, 2025 +1 I agee Agreeing with @Succ The Zucc and @Bowler should have got rid of the props when asked. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167254 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 4, 2025 Share Posted November 4, 2025 I feel as if nobody has realized I got rid of the signs right after Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167257 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted November 5, 2025 Share Posted November 5, 2025 (edited) wait after re reading, and watching the clips. This isnt harassment just a player being weird at most this would warrant another verbal for "harassment" and not a ban remember education > punishment no matter how many times a player has harassed somebody! +1 for verbal Edited November 5, 2025 by Bowler 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167286 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted November 5, 2025 Share Posted November 5, 2025 Based on your track record and the evidence Im in agreement with @Blue.. +1 for a warn with note added that future instances results in ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted November 5, 2025 Share Posted November 5, 2025 Accepted. Fingerer will receive a warn and a note on his ID. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/page/3/#findComment-167291 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts