Rogue AI Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Saul Goodman Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:444051444 Who are you reporting?: Fingerer Why are you reporting this player?: Placing inappropiate signs on my base, general harrasement Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lr0rKHwTZSE7zroxP?invite=cr-MSxGUUosMTgwODU2NjY5&v=9 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lr0un45DYY5Zd-Um3?invite=cr-MSxCTHcsMTgwODU2NjY5&v=9 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 (edited) You've only shared portions of what really happened, in one of the clips you are seen asking me to stop and requesting that I remove the signs/props, which I did about 1 minute after. Your general harassment claim is false, as I've only really interacted with you when you were in my party, and after that I would come in your base and ask to speak with you, which you would normally allow. I stopped interacting with you for the most part after you left the party and only raided you once, the other time my party member was raiding you so I assisted him... I thought we were on good terms considering just a day ago we were having fun and in a party together, but I guess not. During one of our raids you broke NLR multiple times, however I did not make a report on you because you are clearly new to the server (I am also relatively new as well). I also came to your base at one point before I removed the signs asking you if you'd like them removed, I heard you say yes so I went outside and was on my way to removing them. Edited November 3, 2025 by Thermostat No idea. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rogue AI Posted November 3, 2025 Author Share Posted November 3, 2025 While both you and I have no proof of any of your claims, I do not appreciate being told that "I'm going to molest you." and other similar statements, and yes you did remove them, twenty minutes after the last clip, only after I said I was just going to file a report, only to move them to right beside my base with an arrow pointing to my base yet again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 I'm not sure when I said "I'm going to molest you".. And no, I removed the signs 1 minute after the original clip, I owned a base next to yours and was just building outside of it, which there is no issue with. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167209 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 (edited) Its clear what he was trying to do here. While the evidence is short. its still clear what he is trying to do. isnt of building side the base he "owned" next to urs he was building infront of ur base. Fingerer has a lot of notes for harassment on their profile. personally i am +1 for warn/ban for harassment Edited November 5, 2025 by Bowler New vote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rogue AI Posted November 3, 2025 Author Share Posted November 3, 2025 this should back up my claim of harrasment as these all were placed on my base Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167212 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 Very understandable response when you don't have context. However, earlier with Mr Saul, he said that sign was okay and then once he asked me to remove said sign I removed it about 1 minute later. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167213 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 Wow that's funny claiming all of those were placed on your base when only the first two were, it seems you forgot to mention that I removed those two when you asked me to and I built my base, with those signs on MY base lmao. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 And again bowler, He originally said he was okay with those signs, I removed them once he asked me to. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rogue AI Posted November 3, 2025 Author Share Posted November 3, 2025 You didn't remove them when i asked you to, you later decided to build a dick in front of my base, after you said "Ill remove them in a minute" https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lr0rKHwTZSE7zroxP?invite=cr-MSxaSmYsMTgwODU2NjY5&v=9 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23975-harrasement-prop-minge/#findComment-167216 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts