Miami mint vape Posted October 25, 2025 Share Posted October 25, 2025 In-Game Name Delta Your Steam ID 76561198256408968 Why were you banned or warned? Duping , staff abuse , Blackmailing Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I’d like to start by sincerely apologizing to the entire staff team for abusing your trust and creating a bad reputation for myself within the team. I completely understand if some of you feel animosity toward me and rightfully so. I admit to abusing the refund command to refund myself a Dark Knight M4 that I believed hadn’t dropped. However, I want to clarify that I did not blackmail any staff members. I’ve done my best to communicate that I held nothing over anyone as it was just late-night, stupid banter with someone I considered a friend at the time. It was childish and foolish of me to say the things I said. To be clear, I DID NOT DUPE ANYTHING. I may have claimed to have duped explo sweps and a 30% money gun (which I don’t even have), but those claims were false and made without thinking. I genuinely want to continue playing on the server, as many of my friends still play there, and it’s not something I want to let go of easily. I take full responsibility for my actions — the staff abuse and the immature talk about blackmail. I was talking nonsense late at night, but that doesn’t excuse my behavior. From the start of Rubik’s questioning, I tried to be transparent and cooperative. I understand the clip looks bad and can be seen as incriminating, but I’m willing to stand by everything I’ve said here and take accountability. I hope this appeal shows that I’m being genuine and that my ban might be reconsidered. I also want to make it clear that I will fully accept and not appeal my staff ban. I understand that my actions have consequences, and I don’t expect to regain that position. I just want to be a player and be able to play with my friends. Lastly, I want to personally apologize to Rubik for saying “fuck that guy.” It was disrespectful and uncalled for. Overall, I hold no hate or loss of respect for the amazing staff team I was once part of. Many of you are genuine people and some of the coolest individuals I’ve met — shoutout to 1304 and Kert. Who warned/banned you? Console/Rubik How long were you warned or banned for? 6mo 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23939-delta-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted October 25, 2025 Share Posted October 25, 2025 Please do not comment on this until rubik has responded 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23939-delta-ban-appeal/#findComment-166923 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted October 28, 2025 Share Posted October 28, 2025 Your claims in this thread directly contradict your own statements in a voice chat. I'm not sure if you forgot what you said or you are unaware of the scope of the evidence against you. You claimed to have duped weapons multiple times (I think at least three) because "fuck that guy rubik", something to do with another weapon you lost I guess? You also go into detail about how long you've been doing this, so not just one or two times. You also justified all of this by stating that you only expect to get a staff ban and in inventory wipe. You also go on to detail how you avoided detection so long by waiting for the logs to get buried before doing it again. As for the blackmailing, you claim to have "so much dirt on (x staff member) that there's no way they can deny your smod application". If this is just "late night, stupid banter" then I'd probably lay off the sauce or choose your words more carefully. I'll reduce your ban to 3 months because you made an effort to apologize. 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23939-delta-ban-appeal/#findComment-167028 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts