This is more for rubik to fix for me if he can
Due to my account being wiped there is no way for me to re-earn the roller mine pet as you can only earn it once ,
I was wondering if rubik could reset my leaderboard progress so i have to re-earn by winning 15 leaderboards again
so my mouse was tweaking out and it just clicked twice and blew up a stack of 103 mini printers and in that process i had died whilst having a 19% moneygun which did not drop on death and the staff on duty could not refund it as it didnt appear in the refund menu.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ldbwSMCshpSyvTmbC?invite=cr-MSxSeGEsNDEwMjIxMw&v=204
i did not have the perk that makes it delete and i had just prestiged
I can agree a large amount of this “toxicity” comes from raiding. I don’t think a lot of the community doesn’t like the fact we actually play the Game instead of being sit slaves. In my experience with you 1304 and I say this without bias you have been a phenomenal role model and my goto smod for advice on any and all questions. You rarely talk in ooc and when you do it’s regarding questions players ask.
Ingame name : Deltarino
Discord : deltarin0
so i want to unlink the steam account currently connected to that discord because that steam account is an old steam account no longer in use.