BallSucker42 Posted October 22, 2025 Share Posted October 22, 2025 In-Game Name BallSucker42 Your Steam ID 1774942380 Why were you banned or warned? pointing with my physgun Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? because I pointed with my physgun Who warned/banned you? Delta How long were you warned or banned for? idk HOHO [3NVY][Moderator] Delta: like you kept physgunning at him and pointing at him 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 22, 2025 Share Posted October 22, 2025 (edited) Hello BallSucker 42. It seems you were warned for Player Toxicity [I don't mean to nitpick but due what happened per the notes It should've said Harrassment/Player Targetting! I'll go fuck myself] The reason you were given this was because you were told to Leave Spys Alone on the 19th, and presumably didn't, The entire situation Im not totally aware of, however I feel you should've known better, if you're told to leave someone alone, you probably should! Though pointing your physgun at them imo isn't as serious enough of a 'bugging' offense to warrant a whole warn for it! I'll wait for Delta's/Spy's responses before casting my vote. Sincerely The Head of Human Resources. The Head of Health and Human Services The Offical TitsRP Rules Lawyer. Edited October 22, 2025 by Sanzu Zahard Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166731 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BallSucker42 Posted October 22, 2025 Author Share Posted October 22, 2025 5 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said: Hello BallSucker 42. It seems you were warned for Player Toxicity [I don't mean to nitpick but due what happened per the notes It should've said Harrassment/Player Targetting! I'll go fuck myself] The reason you were given this was because you were told to Leave Spys Alone on the 19th, and presumably didn't, The entire situation Im not totally aware of, however I feel you should've known better, if you're told to leave someone alone, you probably should! Though pointing your physgun at them imo isn't as serious enough of a 'bugging' offense to warrant a whole warn for it! I'll wait for Delta's/Spy's responses before casting my vote. Sincerely The Head of Human Resources. The Head of Health and Human Services The Offical TitsRP Rules Lawyer. In the clip Spys and Delta refuse to let me see, I even said I was getting away from him. I think Delta is mad I beamed him with a shotgun in RDM zone. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166733 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted October 22, 2025 Share Posted October 22, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, BallSucker42 said: In-Game Name BallSucker42 Your Steam ID 1774942380 Why were you banned or warned? pointing with my physgun Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? because I pointed with my physgun Who warned/banned you? Delta How long were you warned or banned for? idk HOHO [3NVY][Moderator] Delta: like you kept physgunning at him and pointing at him Hello, u were given a note, telling you to leave me alone after u were harassing me. You then went out of ur way to find me in spawn to harass me again, You were warned for player tox after you found me in spawn to mess with me. Edited October 22, 2025 by Spys 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BallSucker42 Posted October 22, 2025 Author Share Posted October 22, 2025 33 minutes ago, Spys said: Hello, u were given a note, telling you to leave me alone after u were harassing me. You then went out of ur way to find me in spawn to harass me again, You were warned for player tox after you found me in spawn to mess with me. Not a "clip" in sight. Delta got banned for staff abuse. You are his friend. Player Toxicity and Harassment are not the same thing, you've been mod 5 times, you should know this. Please don't interact with me, I might accidentally harass you. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166742 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 22, 2025 Share Posted October 22, 2025 Hi gng I reviewed the clips This wasn't really BLATANT Harrassment, however you were told to stop bugging him. I'd +1 for a Player Harrassment Verbal instead of a full Warn because its menial, however any further harrassment toward Spys, in this manner should result in at least a warn, or ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166771 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted October 23, 2025 Share Posted October 23, 2025 10 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: Though pointing your physgun at them imo isn't as serious enough of a 'bugging' offense to warrant a whole warn for it! Being told to leave someone alone and not regardless of what it is (for example the "I'm not touching you" shit youd do to a sibling) If I was Spys I would be pissed off. I could see why this was moved to a warn. -1 from me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166778 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted October 23, 2025 Share Posted October 23, 2025 Ballsucker you definitely know better. If you had simply just left him alone this wouldn't have happened, but you had to keep it going champ. -1 for any change in punishment. Be better. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166780 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted October 23, 2025 Share Posted October 23, 2025 Listen, u have a verbal already saying to leave me alone. you then went out of ur way to do it again. I am -1 for warn remove due to the fact u continued to harass me after ur verbal Please stop harassing me and other players ballsucker as that will lead to more warns and could get you banned Have a great rest of ur day. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166781 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BallSucker42 Posted October 23, 2025 Author Share Posted October 23, 2025 31 minutes ago, Spys said: Listen, u have a verbal already saying to leave me alone. you then went out of ur way to do it again. I am -1 for warn remove due to the fact u continued to harass me after ur verbal Please stop harassing me and other players ballsucker as that will lead to more warns and could get you banned Have a great rest of ur day. it wasnt a verbal it was a note Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23920-trial-moderator-warned-me-for-pointing-with-physgun/#findComment-166782 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts