korello Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name korello Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:186503406 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for MassRDM & NITRP (Obviously that looks bad but I'll explain below). Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? About an hour or hour and a half ago, I was playing as the ICE Medic job while in PD, and the player Bay Harbor Butcher was the mayor, and when !laws was typed into chat, the 4th law said "All PD KOS" which the way I interpreted it was that if there were any non-PD personnel within PD, it was KOS. I saw a player who had the Michael Myers model in the jail (not sure if that was his role but he was non-PD) so I shot him. And then a Hobo was also in PD near the stairs to the entrance to the lobby, so I also shot him. I then got taken into a sit and was jailed by MinShi, along with those two players I shot. MinShi kept using the excuse to use common sense, but I also went into the Discussions thread on here to see if there were any rules regarding KOS in PD if it's a law, and it seems like a law like that is allowed, according to this thread: https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#comment-166381 . I also spoke to moderator Dinglebear in Discord DMs, and he also agreed with the law. If anyone can give me some clarification on this or help me out in any way I'd greatly appreciate it. If not, I'll take the ban like a champ, I just really enjoy this server and want to RP the right way while also avoiding this weird loophole (if there even is one). Who warned/banned you? MinShi How long were you warned or banned for? 1 week, I believe I have a screenshot of the law still being there while I was in the sit being jailed by the staff member, just having trouble uploading it. If there's another place I can put it on here or somewhere else I'd greatly appreciate the help, lol. Edited October 13, 2025 by korello Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
korello Posted October 13, 2025 Author Share Posted October 13, 2025 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166384 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miami mint vape Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 Hey what's going on man after looking over your evidence i would realistically need proof of the people you killed being inside the pd. This is @MinShiban so i will message him and get him to respond to you asap alright. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
korello Posted October 13, 2025 Author Share Posted October 13, 2025 1 minute ago, Deltarino said: Hey what's going on man after looking over your evidence i would realistically need proof of the people you killed being inside the pd. This is @MinShiban so i will message him and get him to respond to you asap alright. I unfortunately don't have any screenshots or clips of the players being in PD, but like I said, the player with the Michael Myers model was in the jail area, and the Hobo was in the stairs near PD lobby going into the room with all of the bookshelves and the round table. But I understand if I can't be helped, just wanted to see if there was a way to get around this weird loophole. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166386 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 When MinShi responds I'll throw my 2 cents in! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166387 Share on other sites More sharing options...
korello Posted October 13, 2025 Author Share Posted October 13, 2025 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Shoebill said: When MinShi responds I'll throw my 2 cents in! Of course, I just think that it's a little ridiculous that the law was implemented when I got banned, and I kept telling MinShi that in the sit, but he kept brushing me off and saying to just use common sense and not kill people, and that the law didn't matter, but yet this law is also stated in the Cop Rules section at the bottom of the Rules on here: PD is KOS to non-cops Edited October 13, 2025 by korello Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted October 14, 2025 Share Posted October 14, 2025 (edited) Hola, Korello Here are the death logs Death LOGS ---------------- Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed jubi58176QFDLS (Hobo) (STEAM_0:0:105104079) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:56> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Fun Fact Goblin (Judge Gabe) (STEAM_0:1:631270023) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:46> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed mistermans (Michael Myers) (STEAM_0:0:63474387) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 16:04:51> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed pisun (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:220640733) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 16:03:50> Player korello (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Rapid23647 (Rebels) (STEAM_0:0:946491002) with weapon tfcss_f2000 <13-10-2025 / 16:00:50> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed John Nickleback (Necromancer) (STEAM_0:1:94577174) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 15:59:15> Player cactus73074XSROS (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:1:62520142) killed korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) with weapon tfcss_msmc <13-10-2025 / 15:57:56> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Rapid23647 (Rebels) (STEAM_0:0:946491002) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 15:57:55> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed flying horse labubu yart (ICE) (STEAM_0:0:753473512) with weapon FIrst off Id like to state a few rules for you. Always try to arrest players instead of gunning them down to promote a better RP experience. Use your best judgement when deciding to kill or arrest a criminal. This is a RP server, more RP = better experiences for everyone Police cannot arrest, cuff, or stun fellow officers within RP (Exceptions exist to avoid RDM/Minging) To be quite honest with you, I was the one reading this law wrong and I apologize for that (The wording could have been better for that lol). I had a previous sit a little before you were reported where a player thought that meant to just go around killing all of the PD. Id like to also mention that your somewhat lengthy history of MassRDM was something that was considered when banning you. Also looking that the logs I saw that you killed another cop while his keys were out. After looking over everything, I for some reason do not have the death logs to confirm the locations of these kills. The only kill I'm curious about is the this one Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Fun Fact Goblin (Judge Gabe) (STEAM_0:1:631270023) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:46> I am personally down for a ban reduction to 1 day due to the first rule that was mentioned above. I'd like to end this off by saying I apologize for not completely hearing you out. I will defiantly make an effort to do better on that aspect. Thank you for taking the time and energy to make this appeal. Edited October 14, 2025 by MinShi Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166389 Share on other sites More sharing options...
korello Posted October 14, 2025 Author Share Posted October 14, 2025 3 minutes ago, MinShi said: Hola, Korello Here are the death logs Death LOGS ---------------- Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed jubi58176QFDLS (Hobo) (STEAM_0:0:105104079) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:56> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Fun Fact Goblin (Judge Gabe) (STEAM_0:1:631270023) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:46> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed mistermans (Michael Myers) (STEAM_0:0:63474387) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 16:04:51> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed pisun (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:220640733) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 16:03:50> Player korello (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Rapid23647 (Rebels) (STEAM_0:0:946491002) with weapon tfcss_f2000 <13-10-2025 / 16:00:50> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed John Nickleback (Necromancer) (STEAM_0:1:94577174) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 15:59:15> Player cactus73074XSROS (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:1:62520142) killed korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) with weapon tfcss_msmc <13-10-2025 / 15:57:56> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Rapid23647 (Rebels) (STEAM_0:0:946491002) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 15:57:55> Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed flying horse labubu yart (ICE) (STEAM_0:0:753473512) with weapon FIrst off Id like to state a few rules for you. Always try to arrest players instead of gunning them down to promote a better RP experience. Use your best judgement when deciding to kill or arrest a criminal. This is a RP server, more RP = better experiences for everyone Police cannot arrest, cuff, or stun fellow officers within RP (Exceptions exist to avoid RDM/Minging) To be quite honest with you, I was the one reading this law wrong and I apologize for that (The wording could have been better for that lol). I had a previous sit a little before you were reported where a player thought that meant to just go around killing all of the PD. Id like to also mention that your somewhat lengthy history of MassRDM was something that was considered when banning you. Also looking that the logs I saw that you killed another cop while his keys were out. After looking over everything, I for some reason do not have the death logs to confirm the locations of these kills. The only kill I'm curious about is the this one Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Fun Fact Goblin (Judge Gabe) (STEAM_0:1:631270023) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:46> I am personally down for a ban reduction to 1 day due to the first rule that was mentioned above. I'd like to end this off by saying I apologize for not completely hearing you out. I will defiantly make an effort to do better on that aspect. Thank you for taking the time and energy to make this appeal. I’m honestly down for the compromise of the 1-day reduction. I wish I had taken a clip of what happened, but I will be sure to next time that happens. As for my previous bans, those are 2-3 years old, when I had a more careless mindset towards DarkRP servers, trying to do better now but unfortunately this happened and I feel like making an appeal like this is a good place to start. Any of those players I killed in logs were most likely in PD when the law was implemented. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166390 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miami mint vape Posted October 14, 2025 Share Posted October 14, 2025 After looking this over and looking at both sides of evidence it is very clear you had nothing but your word to defend yourself here. Only reason i am -1 for ban appealed Is due to the fact of your lack of evidence defending yourself here nonetheless am +1 for ban reduction to 1d and give you the benefit of the doubt and look past your history and let bygones be bygones. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted October 14, 2025 Share Posted October 14, 2025 (edited) 8 minutes ago, korello said: I wish I had taken a clip of what happened, but I will be sure to next time that happens. Of course! Make sure to always have medal or some sort of clipping software open! 8 minutes ago, korello said: As for my previous bans, those are 2-3 years old I understand that completely. You having MassRDM bans from 2-3 years ago isnt something that increased your ban length at all. Its just something to point out and keep in mind of. 8 minutes ago, korello said: I feel like making an appeal like this is a good place to start. Absolutely! I'm glad you did, its always good to keep us in check and i've defiantly learned something from this 8 minutes ago, korello said: Any of those players I killed in logs were most likely in PD when the law was implemented. What about the judge gabe? I dont have the damage logs so I am unable to see if that player damaged you first. Edited October 14, 2025 by MinShi Spelling error / Added more to a reply Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23889-korellos-ban-appeal/#findComment-166392 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts