Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, MinShi said:

Hola, Korello


Here are the death logs

Death LOGS
----------------
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed jubi58176QFDLS (Hobo) (STEAM_0:0:105104079) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:56>
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Fun Fact Goblin (Judge Gabe) (STEAM_0:1:631270023) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:46>
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed mistermans (Michael Myers) (STEAM_0:0:63474387) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 16:04:51>
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed pisun (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:220640733) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 16:03:50>
Player korello (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Rapid23647 (Rebels) (STEAM_0:0:946491002) with weapon tfcss_f2000 <13-10-2025 / 16:00:50>
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed John Nickleback (Necromancer) (STEAM_0:1:94577174) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 15:59:15>
Player cactus73074XSROS (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:1:62520142) killed korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) with weapon tfcss_msmc <13-10-2025 / 15:57:56>
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Rapid23647 (Rebels) (STEAM_0:0:946491002) with weapon tfcss_g36sup <13-10-2025 / 15:57:55>
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed flying horse labubu yart (ICE) (STEAM_0:0:753473512) with weapon


FIrst off Id like to state a few rules for you. 

  • Always try to arrest players instead of gunning them down to promote a better RP experience. Use your best judgement when deciding to kill or arrest a criminal. This is a RP server, more RP = better experiences for everyone

Police cannot arrest, cuff, or stun fellow officers within RP (Exceptions exist to avoid RDM/Minging)


To be quite honest with you, I was the one reading this law wrong and I apologize for that (The wording could have been better for that lol). I had a previous sit a little before you were reported where a player thought that meant to just go around killing all of the PD.

Id like to also mention that your somewhat lengthy history of MassRDM was something that was considered when banning you. Also looking that the logs I saw that you killed another cop while his keys were out.


After looking over everything, I for some reason do not have the death logs to confirm the locations of these kills. The only kill I'm curious about is the this one
Player korello (ICE Medic) (STEAM_0:0:186503406) killed Fun Fact Goblin (Judge Gabe) (STEAM_0:1:631270023) with weapon keys <13-10-2025 / 16:05:46>

I am personally down for a ban reduction to 1 day due to the first rule that was mentioned above.


I'd like to end this off by saying I apologize for not completely hearing you out. I will defiantly make an effort to do better on that aspect.

Thank you for taking the time and energy to make this appeal.  

If you can post evidence of these kills being outside the PD then that would be nice MinShi, however if they are inside PD and the mayor had the law up, the only infraction would be for RDM on the Judge Gabe assuming he had no reason to kill him.

5 minutes ago, korello said:

I believe Judge Gabe was also in PD with the Hobo.

For future reference, you cannot kill cops in PD (unless they end up attacking you), the law should be "KOS to non-cp inside PD" because it restricts them from doing a part of their job.
 

  • You cannot make laws that hinder CPs from doing their job properly (i.e cops cannot handcuff criminals, or cannot use their stun-guns, or all fines are $1 in conjunction with a law stating no arresting, PD is KOS to everyone including CPs)
Edited by Shoebill
Just now, Shoebill said:

For future reference, you cannot kill cops in PD (unless they end up attacking you), the law should be "KOS to non-cp inside PD" because it restricts them from doing a part of their job.

Ahh the Judge Gabe role is a PD role then? Whoops yeah that one is my bad then, but the Michael Myers and Hobo are justified though?

4 minutes ago, korello said:

Ahh the Judge Gabe role is a PD role then? Whoops yeah that one is my bad then, but the Michael Myers and Hobo are justified though?

Yes, Judge Gabe is PD and the other kills are justified.

23 minutes ago, Deltarino said:

After looking this over and looking at both sides of evidence it is very clear you had nothing but your word to defend yourself here.

 

Only reason i am -1 for ban appealed Is due to the fact of your lack of evidence defending yourself here

nonetheless am +1 for ban reduction to 1d and give you the benefit of the doubt and look past your history and let bygones be bygones.

If you had evidence of you killing all these people in PD I would be willing to reduce it to warn, but I agree with Delta on a +1 to reduce it to 1 day. Also, I don't think his punishment history should be factored in considering he hasn't been banned/warned in over 2 years.

Hey, looks like most of this has already been talked about. Just to help you make better choices next time: even though I’m not holding the warnings or bans against you, I do think you should’ve known—at least a bit—that you were in the wrong. Still, I’m not going to hold stuff from two years ago over your head.+1 for reducing the ban to 1 day.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...