Velten Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 No punishing CHVRM wouldnt be the right thing to do. I had them on the inner doors and thought due to the big argument earlier today that was enough. I outright told CHVRM to kill you thinking that they could do that if they were on one of my doors. The fault is all with me and I need to take all the punishment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Velten Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 That being said, the screenshots ive given are not doctored in any way ill share screen and show them. I really thought that I put CHVRM on the outer door. I see on the video he wasnt then but we defended like a dozen raids that night. This guy must have been before that. It seems like hes hard targetting chvrm even though its my fault. Ill take whatever ban is coming for the fuckup, do not punish chvrm, it was all my fault. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) 1 minute ago, Velten said: That being said, the screenshots ive given are not doctored in any way ill share screen and show them. I really thought that I put CHVRM on the outer door. I see on the video he wasnt then but we defended like a dozen raids that night. This guy must have been before that. It seems like hes hard targetting chvrm even though its my fault. Ill take whatever ban is coming for the fuckup, do not punish chvrm, it was all my fault. Chvrm should know that you cant be added mid raid and kill someone. It's as simple as that. Edited October 7, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166162 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Velten Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) I outright told him he could due my misconception of the door rule. The fault is mine. SImple as that. Also I didnt see the comment that pointed out his name was at the bottom. I guess its ABCDEFG and a bunch of shit at the bottom lol. Totally my fault on every account. If theres a punishment for CHVRM it should go to me. Im the one who messed up on every account Dinkle is also ignoring the fact that I didnt correctly understand the door rule due to a long and complicated argument with the worst two mods on the server earlier that day. The issue is mine, CHVRM would not have killed him if not for me. The issue is mine. Edited October 7, 2025 by Velten 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 3 minutes ago, Velten said: I outright told him he could due my misconception of the door rule. The fault is mine. SImple as that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Velten Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Yeah man my bad. Dont punish CHVRM for my mistake 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 7 hours ago, Velten said: Dinkle is also ignoring the fact that I didnt correctly understand the door rule due to a long and complicated argument with the worst two mods on the server earlier that day. Also please refer to me by real name Dunker. My name is not Dinkle. That is really disrespectful. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166177 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) Churm should have definitely known better tbh, they've been in a lot of sits and have played long enough it should be clear that buying doors mid raid isn't allowed. The only thing I can understand is that churm might've thought they were already on the doors before the raid started. I don't think this is worth a warn tbh, not with everything being said here. I will be +1 for a warn Edited October 7, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166184 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miami mint vape Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Chvrm 100% knows the rules by now and has been very difficult in trying to understand the concept of not breaking rules. in the rules it clearly states You must be on the front door(s) of the base before a raid starts to defend it. You say he was on "one" of the doors and by the evidence it doesn't seem to be the case I am +1 for warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Considering what I have read, I honestly feel like at most this only warrants a verbal/reminder to read the rules tbh. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/page/2/#findComment-166206 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts