Dunker Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Dunkerwickle Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: chvrm (STEAM_0:0:452544097) and Habitual Crack Smoker (STEAM_0:0:44870352) Why are you reporting this player?: I was raiding Cracks base and he added chvrm to doors mid raid. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lfHx18m43k2qJ5XAE?invite=cr-MSw5cVMsMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=50 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lfHHKu6VVISMGeoVR?invite=cr-MSxmRWYsMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=NaN Screenshot around 10 minutes later still showing he was not on doors. Dunker Winkle Professor Henchy TitsRP Report 7 October 2025 Dear Titsrp Staff I would like to report chvrm and Habitual Crack Smoker. Id like for Habitual Crack Smoker to be talked to about how he cant add people mid raid. However Id like report chvrm for FailRp. He has 5 days player on the server and has a warn on October 6th 2025 for RDM. Who knows how many verbal's he has. Anyways as you can see in the clip the proof is in the pudding. You see chvrm standing outside with me almost as if he was about to join me in raiding. You can hear them inside saying chvrm don't raid us and saying how chvrm must not like us. You then hear Crack Smoker say I added you to doors kill him. Then chvrm kills me and says cry about it in chat. He obviously does not know the rules. I have never had a sit in my life that's been easier than this and the opposing party thinks they are right. As i said to chvrm in OOC that I was going to go to forums if my sit wasnt taken. He also claimed I have no proof and that nothing would happen. (Only Isaac was on and I made 3 sits then asked him to take it politely with no response. Nothing wrong with that I know he's busy.) I am requesting the utmost punishment. As this player already has a warn yesterday for RDM. He was also ignorant in OOC saying he did nothing wrong, no one will do anything, and I have no proof. The proof is in the pudding (the pudding is clips if you dont get it). Yours Truly Dunkerwinkle Bibliography “Record, Clip, Edit, Share, and Relive Your Game Clips & Gameplay - Medal.tv.” Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform, medal.tv/. Pim de Witte Edited October 7, 2025 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Yeah, they just raid countered you and it looked like they were very aware of it while. Chvrm has a warn from yesterday for RDM and already a verbal for Failrp from a little over 2 weeks ago. Based on the clear video evidence given and their record I'll be +1 for a warn for Failrp - Raid countering 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166150 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Velten Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) Yeah the problem was I added the wrong guy onto the doors. All my fault not chvrm. I added a guy name Chuchu by mistake. Please check out the two pics attached to see that I added the wrong guy, and that CHVRM is not a name I can add to the door. All on me for not seeing the whole name, didnt realize I made this mistake but its 100% on me for adding the wrong name to the door. Me putting the wrong name on the door https://imgur.com/a/Rd52N7C Chvrms name is not avaliable https://imgur.com/a/NRhFejV Also, are we allowed to call people retard in an official admin sit? On the rules page it says racial slurs, are we allowed to call people other slurs as long as theyre not racial? Edited October 7, 2025 by Velten Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166152 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 2 minutes ago, Velten said: Chvrms name is not avaliable Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166153 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kayze Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 hello hi, here's my two cents on the matter whassuhhh 3 minutes ago, VoN said: easy for him to have missed that to be totally fair, doubt cracksmoker maliciously 'forgot' to add chvrm to the door fact of the matter is tho once a raids begun you cannot add new ppl to defend given chvrm's recent record and the evidence provided, i'm +1 for a warn 10 minutes ago, Velten said: Also, are we allowed to call people retard in an official admin sit? flaming never helps somebodys case in a sit lol but ppl aren't rlly held to a higher standard there than anywhere else on the server its not nice n the handling staff should ideally try to keep temps low, but retard isnt a rulebreak Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 14 minutes ago, Velten said: Yeah the problem was I added the wrong guy onto the doors. All my fault not chvrm. I added a guy name Chuchu by mistake. Please check out the two pics attached to see that I added the wrong guy, and that CHVRM is not a name I can add to the door. All on me for not seeing the whole name, didnt realize I made this mistake but its 100% on me for adding the wrong name to the door. Me putting the wrong name on the door https://imgur.com/a/Rd52N7C Chvrms name is not avaliable https://imgur.com/a/NRhFejV Also, are we allowed to call people retard in an official admin sit? On the rules page it says racial slurs, are we allowed to call people other slurs as long as theyre not racial? I understand you are new which is why Im mostly focusing on chrvm. You CANNOT add people to doors mid raid. Also there was no sit Idk why you said called you retard in admin sit. Yes slurs are not allowed but retard has been a controversial one that people don't really care about. Even staff have said it. Depending on how you use it. I just want you to understand you CANNOT add people to doors mid raid. Its okay Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166155 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Velten Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I dont know why the imgur pic wont zoom in well but I can post the full res pic anywhere, heres in zoomed in on my pc Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Velten said: I dont know why the imgur pic wont zoom in well but I can post the full res pic anywhere, heres in zoomed in on my pc You cut off the part where chrvm name is at the bottom. 4th name from the bottom to be exact. Edited October 7, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166157 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Velten Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) My bad on that. Chuchi ( i dont even know who the fuck that is ) as well as I think over 10+ people, half from chilling half from who the people chilling should be added. Because of a spat that happened between Delta, 1304 and some other people that day I thought that if I added people to the middle door they could still be considered part of the base. All blame should fall on me, not CHVRM. If anything I misled CHVRM due to my misunderstanding of the rules. That being said, fuck 1304 and Delta for muddying the waters. If youre gonna punish anyone (who isnt 1304 and delta cause loool im trolling bro im ragebaiting) fuck you guys you suck. Punish me, cause the misunderstanding of the rules was mine. The misunderstanding would never have happened if you didnt add trolls and ragebaiters to staff. But my fault all the same. Edited October 7, 2025 by Velten 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 Just now, Velten said: My bad on that. Chuchi ( i dont even know who the fuck that is ) as well as I think over 10+ people, half from chilling half from who the people chilling should be added. Because of a spat that happened between Delta, 1304 and some other people that day I thought that if I added people to the middle door they could still be considered part of the base. All blame should fall on me, not CHVRM. If anything I misled CHVRM due to my misunderstanding of the rules. That being said, fuck 1304 and Delta for muddying the waters. No you werent that one that killed me. Its okay I understand you are fairly new. Thus why the report is focused on chvrm and chrvm has a verbal for failrp. Then commited failrp on me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23857-easiet-report-of-your-life-raiding-and-a-player-was-added-to-doors-mid-raid-and-killed-me/#findComment-166159 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts