Michael Bay Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 (edited) If a player actually glitched himself into Sitland and wasn't tp'd in, then it should be 100% banable and not considered a gag/messing around. If he was just tp'd in, then messing around with friends is aight. If a player MASS rdms, like really MASS rdms 15-20 players, it shouldn't be considered like just a "typical day at the server so we don't take it seriously". If he killed like 4 or 5 players, I'd agree with Henchy, but he killed basically 1/3 of server pop. Even if NOBODY reported him, he still should've been punished and in my opinion Banned, regardless of being sorry about it(how is this even a valid excuse). Getting out of it without even a warn just because 2 or 3 players didn't want him punished is insane Edited September 20, 2025 by Michael Bay Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 23 minutes ago, Randall Civil said: Henchy I have to re-iterate, you honestly believe that out of 20 people, every single one of them consented to being RDMed because they didn't make a report? Even when the fact they didn't make a report was obviously because they thought the situation was being handled? When a fresh-join does this, they will kill 8 people. Maybe one or two guys report them, but they are treated as being MRDM w/ NITRP because they decided to go on a killing spree of 3 or more people, even if those people didn't actively report the MRDMer, it's in the logs. They still broke the rules and unless every single one of them consented actively, you can't seriously say 'Silence is consent to be RDMed.' At that point do the rules even exist? You can't punish me for micspamming the n-word, nobody made a ticket! We all consented to hearing racist remarks! I know that verges on hyperbole but, come on man. Yes, if a new player MRDMs depending on how the sit goes they may not be banned. you simply bring the reporting players in, and everyone explains their side of the story and there is a chance they get let off depending on what the reporters want and how the overall sit goes well proper education of course. As for Mic spamming the hard n word hard r, you would be able to bring them into a sit since they were mic-spamming if you were near them and then tell them to stop and educate them on how it's against the rules. Racism for Mic spam is a different story too. Dunker was being reasonable in the sit, and he does not have a bad history of rule breaks and everyone that reported it in the sit talked it out. Theres been a TON of players who have MRDM'd over 30 people late at night who were new and have been reported by +3 people and I would jailtp them and talk it out during the sit if they understand it's against the rules and the reporters understand the player is new or the reporters don't care and just want their stuff back then I will let the offender off with education. I hope this makes some sense. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165462 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Impromptu Posted September 20, 2025 Author Share Posted September 20, 2025 2 minutes ago, Henchy said: Yes, if a new player MRDMs depending on how the sit goes they may not be banned. you simply bring the reporting players in, and everyone explains their side of the story and there is a chance they get let off depending on what the reporters want and how the overall sit goes well proper education of course. As for Mic spamming the hard n word hard r, you would be able to bring them into a sit since they were mic-spamming if you were near them and then tell them to stop and educate them on how it's against the rules. Racism for Mic spam is a different story too. Dunker was being reasonable in the sit, and he does not have a bad history of rule breaks and everyone that reported it in the sit talked it out. Theres been a TON of players who have MRDM'd over 30 people late at night who were new and have been reported by +3 people and I would jailtp them and talk it out during the sit if they understand it's against the rules and the reporters understand the player is new or the reporters don't care and just want their stuff back then I will let the offender off with education. I hope this makes some sense. Is this a bad faith argument? Dunker is not a new player. Dunker has been a member of the staff team. He knows what he did was against the rules because he has BANNED people for Mass RDM and decided to be a nuisance anyway. If Goldfish0 (also previously staff) does the same thing by walking out of spawn with an SBC cannon and shooting everyone, he is given a normal punishment scaling with his priors. What's the difference here, the proximity of him to your friend group? I don't understand how he doesn't even deserve a logged warning for this in your mind. Dunker gets leniency because he says "I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself?" after the fact? The only reason you would give leniency when someone kills a large portion of the server intentionally, for no reason at all, is bias. I can't spell it out any clearer. You seem fine banning other people for MRDM (including Goldfish0), just not him. Or Ego. I guess breaking the rules to be funny is carte-blanche now? Well, unless you're Goldfish0 and trying to be funny that is. That sort of clemency is a special offer I only extend to my most trusted associates. Also I'm doubtful that if someone killed 30 people for no reason whatsoever that they were being honest in a sit about being remorseful. You have to remember that to even get to the job menu you need to understand what DarkRP is at some level. Those same people probably got out of the sit and then went RDMing again if they do indeed exist. I've seen maybe one guy a month who joins in, finds a gun stand as citizen and shoots people not understanding the gamemode. Everyone else is just intentionally making the server worse for others. It's almost always obvious which is which. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 14 minutes ago, Randall Civil said: Is this a bad faith argument? Dunker is not a new player. Dunker has been a member of the staff team. He knows what he did was against the rules because he has BANNED people for Mass RDM and decided to be a nuisance anyway. If Goldfish0 (also previously staff) does the same thing by walking out of spawn with an SBC cannon and shooting everyone, he is given a normal punishment scaling with his priors. What's the difference here, the proximity of him to your friend group? I don't understand how he doesn't even deserve a logged warning for this in your mind. Dunker gets leniency because he says "I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself?" after the fact? The only reason you would give leniency when someone kills a large portion of the server intentionally, for no reason at all, is bias. I can't spell it out any clearer. You seem fine banning other people for MRDM (including Goldfish0), just not him. Or Ego. I guess breaking the rules to be funny is carte-blanche now? Well, unless you're Goldfish0 and trying to be funny that is. That sort of clemency is a special offer I only extend to my most trusted associates. Also I'm doubtful that if someone killed 30 people for no reason whatsoever that they were being honest in a sit about being remorseful. You have to remember that to even get to the job menu you need to understand what DarkRP is at some level. Those same people probably got out of the sit and then went RDMing again if they do indeed exist. I've seen maybe one guy a month who joins in, finds a gun stand as citizen and shoots people not understanding the gamemode. Everyone else is just intentionally making the server worse for others. It's almost always obvious which is which. I've only ever extended a ban in regard to goldfish0 from a different staff member. Also, idc that Dunker talks to the people that I talk to if he was reported by anyone that wanted him punished, I would easily punish him during the sit. During a sit the way you're supposed to handle them is by talking to both parties and then make a verdict based on evidence and what the reporters want and how the offender acts. Also yes sometimes players just come on to the server to MRDM however I'm not going to instantly bring them to a sit and tell them "Hey you MRDM'd I'm going to ban you for a week now" instead I usually bring the reporters and have everyone explain their side of the story and ask the offender if they have any intention of actually playing and abiding by the rules. if the offender's demeanor is fine and they understand what they did, and the reporters are fine with that too I do not ban. I'm perfectly fine with sitting down in sit land for 15mins explaining to a player how jobs work so that they don't MRDM if they have intent of actually playing the server even after their rule break. I am trying to be reasonable and hope you can understand my point to some degree. Dunker knows what RDM is, if he were to MRDM again and reported by players who indeed want him punished he would 100% be banned without any leniency. Also, sidenote Ego did not glitch into sit land he was brought there for a ticket. (just in case you were still wondering that) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Impromptu Posted September 20, 2025 Author Share Posted September 20, 2025 (edited) 48 minutes ago, Henchy said: Also, sidenote Ego did not glitch into sit land he was brought there for a ticket. (just in case you were still wondering that) Then I must also remind you of the following code of conduct (though I am only now realizing that staff commands don't show up in slogs, why is that? I have no idea who brought him, it could've been someone else.): DON’T take multiple sits at one time unless they are related. (Ego was not one of the people killed by Dunkerwickle to my knowledge.) DO NOT use staff tools for your own amusement. This includes /forcerpname for yourself or your friends on the Server or Discord (You should not bring people to sitland to public base or deathmatch either really.) If I had made a ticket as you said, I would've been one of the people to have been indiscriminately killed by someone maliciously abusing the tickets system. Once again you have a duty to: DON’T allow random users to trespass in your sits. I still don't think silence is consent to be RDMed, and I find the assertion that you would sit down and let anyone get away with MRDM or other offenses if they "[continued to wish to play the server]" incredibly specious and harmful to the continued health of the community. All I'm expecting is for people to be punished fairly, why did you take Dunker's ticket if you knew you were going to be lenient with him despite his obvious and blatant rulebreaking? There were other staff on. If you wanted to keep staff decorum, you would have banned him properly and allowed him to appeal like everybody else. If you are intentionally and excessively lenient with everybody (when you take their tickets out of the blue, assuming good faith), is that good staff procedure? Is that any better than being outright biased? We as players can't take the rules into our own hands, we entirely rely on you guys as volunteers to police the server. When you choose to basically let a guy break the rules with no recompense for 17 other people because they "didn't speak up?" Genuinely what are we supposed to do, the highest official on the server just said he gets a verbal. Over and done with. Edited September 20, 2025 by Randall Civil 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165465 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Quote DON’T take multiple sits at one time unless they are related. (Ego was not one of the people killed by Dunkerwickle to my knowledge.) Ego was in a different sit for something else that is why he was in sit land, anyone that he affected did not end up caring including me. Quote We as players can't take the rules into our own hands, we entirely rely on you guys as volunteers to police the server. When you choose to basically let a guy break the rules with no recompense for 17 other people because they "didn't speak up?" Genuinely what are we supposed to do, the highest official on the server just said he gets a verbal. Over and done with. This is why we urge players to make a ticket if they have an issue if they don't know how there's way they can ask or figure it out, during training staff are trained to take action when tickets are made and I was also taught this when I was a tmod. Unless it's something super serious like exploiting/cheating or TOS breaking, we generally do not get involved with player ordeals. Quote I still don't think silence is consent to be RDMed, and I find the assertion that you would sit down and let anyone get away with MRDM or other offenses if they "continued to wish to play the server" incredibly specious and harmful to the continued health of the community. All I'm expecting is for people to be punished fairly, why did you take Dunker's ticket if you knew you were going to be lenient with him despite his obvious and blatant rulebreaking? There were other staff on. If you wanted to keep staff decorum, you would have banned him properly and allowed him to appeal like everybody else. If you are intentionally and excessively lenient with everybody (when you take their tickets out of the blue, assuming good faith), is that good staff procedure? Is that any better than being outright biased? This is why we encourage players to make a ticket if they have a problem. Also, I was not at first lenient with Dunker, I told him he was going to get banned however the players IN the sit were cracking jokes and did not want to see him banned. So naturally I followed the flow of the sit and the players who had made the tickets did not complain afterwards. As for the punishment part Dunker did RDM you and you seemed to care judging by this forum post, so with that I'm fine with handing him a warn for RDM. And yes, I'm generally lenient with everyone. there are exceptions to this, Examples are like really bad rule breaks such as accusations of a certain kind or illegal jokes that I will not mention. Quote If I had made a ticket as you said, I would've been one of the people to have been indiscriminately killed by someone maliciously abusing the tickets system. Once again you have a duty to: DON’T allow random users to trespass in your sits. I had no idea Ego would blast us ngl, I did scold him but again nobody cared. Overall, I understand from your pov it looks bad but at the end of the day all I did was look at the sits and took that as how many people cared. I still encourage players to make a ticket or even just !pm a staff member for help. Even reach out on discord if they want to or the forums through the message system. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165466 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 So Bachelor, I can understand where you're coming from and without question I can see on paper how Dunker and Ego both getting off with a verbal seems out of this world. But you have to understand a few things. - For Dunker's case, I agree with you that even if all parties were fine without punishment he 100% still should have been warned for being a goofball. But for bans, we typically always try to find a way around then first before immediately defaulting to them. While not every member of staff handles things differently, it's ultimately left up to their discretion. If a player seems truly remorseful, and all parties who made a report are properly refunded and don't want the player punished, most members of staff would simply say "Stop being stupid" and send the player back. Dunker isn't a special exception to this. The ultimate thing we underline in the sit guidelines is to use your own discretion, which is what was done here. I see no reason to believe the sit would have been treated any differently if anyone besides Dunker was present in his place. - As for Ego, the theory of him glitching into Sitland was already debunked. Once again, if he DID exploit into sitland, there'd be another case to discuss as that goes well beyond a slap on the wrist. (Mind you, the players your referring to were also given NUMEROUS chances to stop glitching into sitland before being issued these extensive bans, I.E Slurpie Cup Jr.) Back to the point however, Ego did virtually the exact same thing Dunker did in practice. Which was something stupid. And once again, Henchy followed a simple flowchart to determine how that sit should end. Did the player seem apologetic and understanding during the sit? > Do the victims involved want the player punished? > How truly severe was it for the players involved? > Punishment. It was more so a coincidence than anything that the players involved just so happened to be Ego and Dunkerwinkle. You're more than allowed to criticize Henchy for his method of handling sits. You're absolutely within your right to be upset with Ego and Dunker for doing stupid things that probably should have earned them a full on warn. And hell, if you lost anything brother I'm more than happy to give you a refund out of my pocket for it! But this wasn't bias or sit mishandling, this was just Henchy practicing his leniency the same way he would any other player new or experienced. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Hello. This was alot to read... Firstly: The way we staff handle reports is flexible, most of the time, people get RDM'd and don't care enough to report it, we're not gonna watch the whole server in spectate mode and immediately jump on the small rulebreaks, If no one reports an RDM, how do we know it was an RDM, There's lots of situations/classes that can kill and it does look like RDM when it happens, If it's not reported, we mainly don't handle it, unless it's something serious, e.g racist textsigns, propminging, or spamming slurs in chat, or worse! For this, No one cared Bachelor I'll be honest, of the 20 people that died, 3 reported, and the 3 didn't care that much yet he still got a warn didn't he? Henchy in that situation could've let him off since they essentially consented to no punishment being given, for the Ego thing, again, no one cared, Should they have been told to be more careful> Obviously, not everyone's gonna slide with that on the staff team, however they were just being shitters toward eachother, Also I'm not Totally sure but I don't believe you can report on OTHER Players behalf, so Ego in this Scenario wouldn't even be involved in said report, however I guess you could say you did report Dunker for RDM [Which was dealt with by staff, Im not sure if you made a ticket or not, but if you didn't, you should've.] And Henchy simply followed the guidelines, the ones you listed feel null and like you're reaching for something, anything. 4 hours ago, Randall Civil said: DO NOT use staff tools for your own amusement. This includes /forcerpname for yourself or your friends on the Server or Discord (You should not bring people to sitland to public base or deathmatch either really.) You're actually allowed to bring players INTO Sitland, you're just responsible for what happens, and you must babysit them, this is mainly done with Smod+ Authority [asking] and mainly just so they can shadow sits. 4 hours ago, Randall Civil said: I still don't think silence is consent to be RDMed In this case, let's have all the staff in !spectate, flying around and making sure everything works perfectly, we'll make it into a SeriousRP server where we punish All Rules accordingly without reports. If no one reports, we don't deal with it, because we simply believe that, they didn't care enough, if they did? They'd make a report. Im going to give you a -1 for this Report for the sole basis that I don't believe Henchy's biased, It's leniancy because no one really gave two shits, If I per say fucking OBLITERATE 1304, Should I get warned even if he didn't report me? Of course not, I've RDM'd enough staff to get me banned on multiple occasions, I've thrown more rocks at 1304, Delta, Kert, Vex than I can COUNT. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165472 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 7 hours ago, Randall Civil said: Your In-Game Name: Bachelor Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65951538 Who are you reporting?: Dunkerwickle, STEAM_0:0:103671434; Ego, STEAM_0:0:636762791; Henchy, STEAM_0:1:55138440 Why are you reporting this player?: Hello, this is a bit of a mass-report but it's all related to one incident, and should be handled in one thread. Essentially how this all started is that Dunkerwickle decided to leave spawn tunnel with an SBC cannon and kill over 20 people. This can happen semi-regularly and is punishable under the rules. This is blatantly obvious by his choice of class and killfeed that this was MRDM. See the screenshots and raw logs below for reference. Anyway, Dunkerwickle was brought to a sit by Henchy and I assumed that sane minds would prevail in this situation. Dunker has enough time in the server to know that MRDM is against the rules and chose to do it anyway, to massive detriment of others. I don't know if he has priors in this but it should be largely irrelevant given the severity of the offense. As an outsider, we are incapable of seeing what actually happens during a sit or the direction it takes, but we know the gist of what happened here. The player Ego presumably glitched into sitland (a historically big no-no, people have been banned for long periods for this before) announcing a "SITLAND RAID" and proceeded to SBC cannon the staff sits, killing everybody in this off-limits zone. He was jailed and then not too long later, but then both were completely released without even so much as a logged warning. (Raw SLOGs export proves this much.) This is all a prelude to essentially say that Henchy allowed these players to grossly break the rules against staff conduct. In the TitsRP Sit Guidelines, the three following quotes are relevant: "DON’T accept a sit just because your friend made it and you're trying to cover for whatever he did, that's favoritism and being corrupt." "Try to avoid bias - There may be bias, but you should always remain at a neutral standpoint during a sit. If you feel you may have a bias against a user/users in your sit, call another staff to assist you, or take over the sit." "DON’T allow random users to trespass in your sits." In the staff guidelines, the spirit of this is also relevant: "DO NOT think you're above the rules. Staff will follow all the server rules as players do." Henchy is friends with Ego, this much is self-evident. Henchy's join quote makes mention of him, they can frequently be seen in parties raiding together. How can it ever be ethical for him to be the one to administer a punishment, and then for that punishment to be a verbal for something that would've gotten any other player banned? I'm unsure if he's also friends with Dunkerwickle but he effectively allowed Dunkerwickle to get off without being banned or warned for intentional Mass RDM. The facts are not in dispute here, most of these things happened in plain view of everybody online at the time, the only thing we aren't clear on is actually how the sit went down- because we don't have access to what was said there. All we know is neither of these offenders were given fair punishment. Admins should be held to the highest standards. What if you effectively racketeer for your private clique, allowing them to essentially break rules freely? That is gross misconduct completely unbecoming of senior staff. It damages the entire community by allowing blatant favoritism. If you cover up the misdeeds of people you like to this degree in plain view, what else would you be willing to do, to the detriment of every other player on the server? Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: I was unable to obtain video of Dunkerwickle MRDMing as I assumed the rule-breaker in question would actually have been punished fairly by the staff after being brought to a sit. Attached are damage/kill logs and the complete log export (in plain .txt) proving that no ban or warn was given to either player. The logs speak for themselves. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZWJfZh43ttOggbhKMK07Oj4y_iX8Yz7H?usp=drive_link If me killing you really affected you, you should have just reported me. It turns out the only people (3 people) who reported me were my friends (Beeteeth, Spys, and Woo). Thus why they didn't care and it was all just a joke. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165473 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 7 hours ago, Randall Civil said: Henchy I have to re-iterate, you honestly believe that out of 20 people, every single one of them consented to being RDMed because they didn't make a report? Even when the fact they didn't make a report was obviously because they thought the situation was being handled? When a fresh-join does this, they will kill 8 people. Maybe one or two guys report them, but they are treated as being MRDM w/ NITRP because they decided to go on a killing spree of 3 or more people, even if those people didn't actively report the MRDMer, it's in the logs. They still broke the rules and unless every single one of them consented actively, you can't seriously say 'Silence is consent to be RDMed.' At that point do the rules even exist? You can't punish me for micspamming the n-word, nobody made a ticket! We all consented to hearing racist remarks! I know that verges on hyperbole but, come on man. No see your wrong tho. A lot of people dont care if they get killed. Like me. We just move on. Not to dig in you but most people (like me) will report if it happens over and over. Some people also just find mrdm funny. I'd rather report someone who killed me 3 times than report someone who killed me once and that was it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23792-mrdm-mrdm-exploiting-staffsit-guidelines-violations/page/2/#findComment-165474 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts