Sleepy.ava. Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name No idea Your Steam ID 76561198332756897 / STEAM_0:1:186245584 Why were you banned or warned? Mass RDM | NITRP | 12 Mass RDM bans. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Me personally I feel like I've changed yk? its been I think almost or over a year since this perm ban and I just wanna play the server again yk? I dont feel like 12-13 MRDM bans are that bad. Who warned/banned you? Jack Johnson How long were you warned or banned for? Perm ban Edited September 7, 2025 by Not Joeyyy V1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 That amount of Mass RDM bans is crazy. Personally considering the time you've served I'm willing to do a probationary period return assuming thst you've caught up on all the rules. I mean to anyone looking at the bans its clear you only really joined to do one thing. That being said +1 for probationary unban on the basis that any MRDM bans in the next 4 weeks = double punishment. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164851 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 We don't perma ban for MRDM anymore and its been like 4 years which is already an incredible amount of time served. Your in-game name is "I MASRDM" so you definitely lived up to it. I hope you decide to follow the rules this time. +1 for Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164853 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 It's been 4 years since you have played here. I'm willing to give you a chance. The funny thing though is jack johnson didn't pay attention to your bans. You have 10 bans in total, 2 of those are extends. Your bans were in quick succession and in close proximity. You did absolutely deserve to be banned at the time, but I'm down to give you a shot. If you come back and MRDM again expect a hefty re-ban. Won't be perma but it won't be a week ban either. Make sure if you actually return you play properly, Mr. "I MASRDM" lol. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164854 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy.ava. Posted September 7, 2025 Author Share Posted September 7, 2025 Damn, its been that long? I thought it has only been like a year or two. I'll behave. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164855 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 hey so I'll have to be +1 on your unban due to the fact we don't perma for MRDM also has been years since you played just come back and enjoy the sever alot has changed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 As @Vexsaid, I'd be fine with a probationary period, but I do have concerns because one of your Alt Accounts was banned for aimbotting as well... Hell the account was literally called "Im Using Aimbot V2" 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164859 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 Everyone said enough Don't fuck up! +1 for probationary Unban Sincerely - The Head of Human Resources [Unoffical] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164860 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 57 minutes ago, Joey Skylynx said: As @Vexsaid, I'd be fine with a probationary period, but I do have concerns because one of your Alt Accounts was banned for aimbotting as well... Hell the account was literally called "Im Using Aimbot V2" Ah yes dumb thing to do but it also is 938 days ago Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164863 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 Nah, I'm fine with him getting unbanned on a probationary type deal, but just letting it be known... Do not MRDM or Aimbot amigo, come on. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23738-ingame-ban-appeal/#findComment-164864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts