LeGerbs Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 (edited) Guys there is a solution here we are not seeing... Vulcanize the whoopee stick In the ham wallet Cattle prod the oyster ditch With the lap rocket Batter-dip the cranny axe In the gut locker Retro-fit the pudding hatch, ooh la la With the boink swatter If I get you in the loop When I make a point to be straight with you then In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though I Brazilian wax poetic, so pathetically I don't wanna beat around the bush Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Marinate the nether rod In the squish mitten Power drill the yippee bog With the dude piston Pressure wash the quiver bone In the bitch wrinkle Cannonball the fiddle cove, ooh la la With the pork steeple If I get you in the loop When I make a point to be straight with you then In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though I Brazilian wax poetic, so pathetically I don't wanna beat around the bush Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where pronto Edited August 27, 2025 by LeGerbs 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164187 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 28 minutes ago, LeGerbs said: Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo omg!!! that means FUCK !!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164188 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Hello. Politics shouldn't have a place here, admit it, there's a very very small handful of people that can discuss conflicting political views or beliefs in an adult matter without resorting to the same brain capacity as a caveman before slinging insults and getting angry. Want to talk about something? Talk about the server, or something general, don't make such chaotic topics, it'll always boil into a cesspool of shit. Talk about how Booper's grocery list is higher than the Canadian GDP or how Rubik needs to add the content that Coconut suggested smh. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164189 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 7 hours ago, LeGerbs said: Guys there is a solution here we are not seeing... Vulcanize the whoopee stick In the ham wallet Cattle prod the oyster ditch With the lap rocket Batter-dip the cranny axe In the gut locker Retro-fit the pudding hatch, ooh la la With the boink swatter If I get you in the loop When I make a point to be straight with you then In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though I Brazilian wax poetic, so pathetically I don't wanna beat around the bush Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Marinate the nether rod In the squish mitten Power drill the yippee bog With the dude piston Pressure wash the quiver bone In the bitch wrinkle Cannonball the fiddle cove, ooh la la With the pork steeple If I get you in the loop When I make a point to be straight with you then In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though I Brazilian wax poetic, so pathetically I don't wanna beat around the bush Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where pronto Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 On 8/26/2025 at 6:32 PM, Evil GoatNuts said: for as long as i remember political opinions werent even against the rules They may not be against the rules (as of now), but let's be real... there's no need for it. I mean if it wasn't for TOS, we'd still probably see swastikas everywhere and people would try and justify it some way or another, and like some other people have said- this is gmod. It's meant to be a dumb, goofy, brain rotting but fun and enjoyable experience. It's not fun when people start making comments about real life crap that most of us are trying to escape from for a bit. Don't know about you or anyone else, but it's exhausting seeing people talk about and even joke about this kind of stuff in chat when most of is just wanna do battlepasses, quests, hang with friends or do whatever. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164304 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 On 8/27/2025 at 11:07 AM, Sanzu Zahard said: Talk about how Booper's grocery list is higher than the Canadian GDP or how Rubik needs to add the content that Coconut suggested smh. Or how we have a suggestion with a bazillion +1s for more buyable bank and inventory slots (PLEASE I AM ON MY KNEES BEGGING......) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164305 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Hex_ said: They may not be against the rules (as of now), but let's be real... there's no need for it. I mean if it wasn't for TOS, we'd still probably see swastikas everywhere and people would try and justify it some way or another, and like some other people have said- this is gmod. It's meant to be a dumb, goofy, brain rotting but fun and enjoyable experience. It's not fun when people start making comments about real life crap that most of us are trying to escape from for a bit. Don't know about you or anyone else, but it's exhausting seeing people talk about and even joke about this kind of stuff in chat when most of is just wanna do battlepasses, quests, hang with friends or do whatever. Sharing political opinions is not against the rules, what is is discussing hot political topics like a dumbass for 30 minutes in a silly gmod server, often times when a topic gets too hot mods could tell everyone to shut the fuck up, and if they keep going, boom, gigamute i agree that political shi has no place in this server bc pople mainly join it to escape from reality and have some fun, altho i gotta admit that i've been dragged to political ooc chats from how saucy they were Edited August 29, 2025 by Evil GoatNuts Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 There’s really no place for political discussion here. If you want to discuss this or other highly divisive topics, please take it to Reddit or your own private discord server. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164307 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 3 hours ago, Hex_ said: Or how we have a suggestion with a bazillion +1s for more buyable bank and inventory slots (PLEASE I AM ON MY KNEES BEGGING......) I mentioned before that this is a hard cap due to limitations of the inventory system. It keeps getting suggested and I think this has been lost in translation at some point. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164308 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 3 minutes ago, Rubik said: I mentioned before that this is a hard cap due to limitations of the inventory system. It keeps getting suggested and I think this has been lost in translation at some point. Yeah definitely didn't see this anywhere but man that's a real fucking shame... Thanks for at least clearing the air on that. Might be worth making an official note on the suggestion and closing it so that everyone is in the loop if possible, or I can screenshot this and post it in the suggestion as a new message in the meantime. Up to you of course. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23670-i-am-calling-to-make-criticism-of-israel-in-titsrp-allowed-again/page/3/#findComment-164309 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now