Jump to content

I am calling to make criticism of Israel in TitsRP allowed again


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Sandwich Man said:

Not the same thing. 

I am a Jew who is diametrically opposed to anyone or any group that tried or tries to murder me and my family and my bloodline. That includes Nazi's and Palestinians. Fuck Nazi's and fuck Palestinians. 

If that bothers you, I would encourage you to examine your own anti-semetic and racial superiority issues internally and not on TitsRP.

your so delusional oh my fkn god bro go see a therapist

Edited by Evil GoatNuts
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

Simply stated.
No.
Politics has no need to be in a server, in a game, that's 20 years old, filled with children, manchildren, and the flurry of bunch of players we get.
Just, don't talk about it, very simple.
 

I don't claim this mod.

 

Anyways being serious now. It's a game, it's also a game that allows us to say damn near whatever we want to. With that being said if you're asked to keep it out of OOC because it's getting out of hand take it to DMs. Otherwise I don't give a fuck personally. 

 

Im not the thought police. I say memes and say I use cum as face lotion. That's my whole shtick. If you are always saying "Israel kills babies kill the zionist scum" or if youre BallSucker and claim to be filthy rich idc. Just don't get carried away and continue after being asked to take it to DMs

25 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

if you're asked to keep it out of OOC

thing is that that was said far after the convo has finished, and i am not 100 sure of this but it seems like the banning staff member (Skiif) just did not do antempt to defuse the situation and just outright banned this guy for calling the other one a nazi, like, no keep each one apart, no, just insta 1 week, by this i dont mean that Skiif should get punished, i would have done a report already if i thought that, Skiif is a fairly new staff member so i am not surprised they dont know all the rules and protocols at this moment

Edited by Evil GoatNuts
38 minutes ago, Evil GoatNuts said:

thing

Just taking the one word as a reference to who I am responding to in this thread.

 

I 100% agree with you here. I think the biggest issue with this is free speech and how situations of shit talking gets handled and I'm going to be the first one to admit to you here I think that if shit gets handled in the forums as a problem cool. If it doesn't go to forums and it's done and over with in chat fuck it. It isn't a big deal until slurs start getting thrown around, let players be players and let them shit talk. Again if you're asked to stop then stop but otherwise it is and should always be looked at as banter between 2 players.

8 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Just taking the one word as a reference to who I am responding to in this thread.

 

I 100% agree with you here. I think the biggest issue with this is free speech and how situations of shit talking gets handled and I'm going to be the first one to admit to you here I think that if shit gets handled in the forums as a problem cool. If it doesn't go to forums and it's done and over with in chat fuck it. It isn't a big deal until slurs start getting thrown around, let players be players and let them shit talk. Again if you're asked to stop then stop but otherwise it is and should always be looked at as banter between 2 players.

i do agree too tbh

There is not nor has there ever been a rule against talking politics on this server.

 

However, there are rules against toxicity and drama mongering. Since most political conversations devolve into toxicity and drama mongering, that's when staff step in.

 

Over the years, many political discussions in OOC have been halted because they were getting very spicy. This is no different. The current online brainrot discourse around the Israel/Palestine thing will more than likely lead to staff having to intervene when that topic comes up. 

  • Thanks 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...