GoatNuts Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, Vex said: Bear in mind that there are occasionally children that also play on the server and there is also no real need to bring politics into it Well it goes both ways too Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164123 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GooseM Posted August 26, 2025 Author Share Posted August 26, 2025 I'm talking about the same things I've been talking about on this server for years and suddenly it's an issue. If y'all gonna change the rules on a whim let people know. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GooseM Posted August 26, 2025 Author Share Posted August 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, Evil GoatNuts said: Well it goes both ways too Hey mods are you gonna do something about this actual antisemitism or is it allowed nowadays? 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164125 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, Evil GoatNuts said: Well it goes both ways too Given this I'd probably support an equal 1 day ban for Player Toxicity on Sandwich Man. I'd say it should be a warning, but this is kind of extreme to be sending in OOC. There are kids that play on this server, and they shouldn't be subject to seeing things like this. EDIT: I completely agree with Skiif’s decision to repeal GooseM’s ban and let both player’s know to keep their arguments out of OOC! Edited August 27, 2025 by Blacnova 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164127 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 (edited) 10 minutes ago, Blacnova said: Given this I'd probably support an equal 1 day ban for Player Toxicity on Sandwich Man. I'd say it should be a warning, but this is kind of extreme to be sending in OOC. There are kids that play on this server, and they shouldn't be subject to seeing things like this. Im in agreement. Be better, there's no need to be sending all this in OOC. If a player is bothering/harassing you to that extent take a break/ignore/mute or contact staff. +1 for equal punishment on Sandwich Man. Edited August 26, 2025 by Vex Autocorrect 🥴 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164128 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Two wrongs do not make a right. You should have not said any of those message in OOC Sandwich, and Goose should not have called you a nazi. +1 for a 1 day ban on both Sandwich Man and GooseM / Houston Mayor John Whitmire. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sandwich Man Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 (edited) This guy was not banned for calling me a nazi, he was banned for this plus another recent wann for player tox (invovling the Nword). Also, if I am to be punished for politcal statements that you view as toxic, then GoatNuts also would ahve to be punished lmao so idk why he would doxx himself. I have all the screen shots. Also, also, this isnt a report about me - someone can make there own post - all other mentions of me are not relevent to this post. Edited August 26, 2025 by Sandwich Man 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164137 Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkmouse Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 At the time of this ban I believe I acted a little rash as I was swamped by tickets and was the only staff actually taking any. I apologise for banning you however I believe punishment is still due for both parties here not as serious as a ban but atleast a note on the profile to show you've been told to keep it out of ooc. +1 For Ban Removal But For Both Sandwich Man & GooseM To Receive A Note On Their Profiles To Say They've Been Told To Keep It Out Of OOC 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164147 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 27 minutes ago, darkmouse said: At the time of this ban I believe I acted a little rash as I was swamped by tickets and was the only staff actually taking any. I apologise for banning you however I believe punishment is still due for both parties here not as serious as a ban but atleast a note on the profile to show you've been told to keep it out of ooc. +1 For Ban Removal But For Both Sandwich Man & GooseM To Receive A Note On Their Profiles To Say They've Been Told To Keep It Out Of OOC I am going to edit my comment based on the fact the hard R was never said and I made a lapse in judgement against Sandwich Man and would like to apologize as I assume he'd also be feeling a bit ganged up on at the moment. Both players should be unbanned and a note added and leave it at that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164151 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 I saw the chat logs and I have already talked about this issue with staff, next time please keep political squabble out of OOC, we are on the server to have fun not create unnecessary drama. also banning staff member has agreed to unban you. Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23669-banned-for-calling-a-guy-openly-advocating-for-fascism-a-nazi/page/2/#findComment-164163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts