CRACKSMOKINGJESUS Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 Your In-Game Name: I love Jesus Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282050474/ Who are you reporting?: levixoxo Why are you reporting this player?: prop blocking my base non stop as revenge because i called a sit on him earlier Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: yes i have a screenshot https://imgur.com/a/0HZKx6h it isnt letting me inert the image. here is the link. this was done after i called a sit. he kept doing it to the point i had to get off. i called a staff sit but they couldnt do anything because he left Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 From the screenshot alone, it's impossible to tell if this was targeted or repeated, but I await to hear levi's side of the story. +1 for warn if this was a one-time occurrence, +1 for 1d ban if this was repeated or targeted for calling a sit. We do not want to encourage this kind of behaviour when people are dissatisfied with the outcome of a sit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162375 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 Hello, I took the first sit regarding a RDM between these two. I agree with Slick, and I can say, it was Intentional and Targetted as Jesus had reported Levi for RDM prior to this, then I had AFK'd to eat, thus not seeing the other sits, My apologies. Hopefully this clears up for staff! I would +1 for a Warn More or less because I personally feel a ban is too harsh, even for targetted propblock. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162377 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 As stated by Slick, there isn't enough evidence to show that the prop block was targeted. At most we can give levi a warn for prop-block. Until there's more proof to show that it indeed was player-harassment, I will for now be +1 for prop-block warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 The player reported is sort of new, so I feel like they didn't like Mr. Jesus here and this was their way of showing it. Just the screen shot itself is enough to warrant a +1 for a warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162384 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 This situation is very clear prop block and as Sanzu confirmed that this was in fact targeted I will say +1 for a warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162389 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 The player is new I am +1 for a warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162393 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 Wishing there was more context prior the propblock or even a clip But provided screenshot is clear +1 for warn For Propblock Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162411 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 (edited) ACCEPTED - user will be warned for propblock Edited July 25, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23482-mass-prop-block-as-revenge/#findComment-162415 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts