Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

cock slapson

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:92902260

Who are you reporting?:

Shooxcie STEAM_0:0:59817491

Why are you reporting this player?:

Several instances of targetting throughout play sessions. Firstly it started with random attacks (clip 2)/false fines (clip 3), and even a false retaliatory demote after I demoted him for the false fine, which unfortunately I do not have a clip of. However, RECENTLY during a Maxwell event during fountain, I havent even been online for 10 minutes before Shooxcie singles me out, autowants and AOSes me for no other reason than him deciding to be a minge, and LTAPing after!!!!! (clip 1). Unfortunately there were no staff at the time so heres my forum post :).

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Also I have the slogs but I dont really know how to attach them so heres the important stuff:
cock slapson (STEAM_0:1:92902260) (Mafia Leader) was wanted for Being a bad boy <29-06-2025 / 17:50:08>
cock slapson (Mafia Leader) (STEAM_0:1:92902260) is now arrested <29-06-2025 / 17:50:08>
Player Shooxcie (STEAM_0:0:59817491)  disconnected from  the server <29-06-2025 / 17:50:43>
 

Clip 1 (06/29, AOS)

Clip 2 (06/25)

Clip 3 (06/25)

 

Edited by Obama Llama
expired streamable clips
1 hour ago, Slick said:

Next time, please include ~30 secs before and after the event in each clip, but unless something comes out that wasn't posted in these clips, +1 for 3d ban for RDM + RDA x2

I agree with Slick when I've been on recently getting bombarded by tickets as the only staff member. Trying to focus mainly on all the mrdm I've seen shooxcie pop up quite a lot for the reason of RDA just could never get to it. 

 

+1 for 3 day ban

Regardless this guy just looks like he wants to be a minge and bother people, especially the last clip where he just decides to stun you and fine you for "unstable person"

Based on his record its safe to say he knows very well what he is doing.

+1 3d Ban for RDA | Failrp

 

Was possibly looking for a reaction from you so he kept coming back after a possible target 

 

Also agreeing with slick on this one about 30 sec before incident on the clips overall they do speak forthemselves 

 

+1 for 3d for RDA , FailRp

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...