Slick Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name Slick Your Steam ID 76561198163286189 Why were you banned or warned? Mass RDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Someone was selling SBC cannons from a gunstand near spawn for $10. I bought some and inventoried them to make some profit reselling them. One of the SBC cannons I bought wouldn't inventory for some reason, so I shot a cannon ball down one of the empty tunnels near fountain for fun (and yes, it was empty), since I'd never shot an SBC cannon before. I have no clue how, but it ended up killing 4 people. I would have explained that to the banning staff member, but he banned me without conducting a proper sit. Unfortunately, my replay is only set to 3 minutes and so missed the initial kill feed, though I was looking the other way when it happened, so not sure how much additional information it would have provided. I should also add, I votebanned or attempted to voteban three users who were using the SBC cannons to Mass RDM Who warned/banned you? Andy123 How long were you warned or banned for? 7d Edited April 21, 2025 by Slick Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22979-mass-rdm-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 ACCEPTED Requested by banning staff member. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22979-mass-rdm-ban-appeal/#findComment-157269 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts