Clu123 Posted April 17, 2025 Share Posted April 17, 2025 In-Game Name clu Your Steam ID 76561198325506653 Why were you banned or warned? Sending a shock site in chat at like 3am Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Its been a long time Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? Forever So I got banned around 4 and a half years ago. I sent 2 appeals and my latest one was 10 months after the ban. The mod was like "you haven't proved you changed". I still don't really know what that meant, like did he want me to donate to charity or something. But its been 4 and a half years and I've been in the army for 2 and a half years now. So I guess that's the equivalent to changing as a person or something. More so growing up as 4 and a half years ago I was a cringy high school kid. I don't find posting disgusting things in chat funny anymore. So yeah I feel I should be unbanned. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 17, 2025 Share Posted April 17, 2025 What was the account your appeals were posted in? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157012 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clu123 Posted April 17, 2025 Author Share Posted April 17, 2025 I try'd to find it. I think it was like butter dog or clu. I searched it up on search but I couldn't find it. My main account on this site was banned so I can't find it that way. Though the steam id 76561198325506653 is from my main account that is banned if that helps. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157015 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted April 17, 2025 Share Posted April 17, 2025 (edited) I remember you, you sent a link in-game of.. PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION Spoiler A man drilling a screw into his private parts It's been a long time and I know I denied your last appeal but 5 years is plenty of time Edited April 17, 2025 by LeGerbs 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157016 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clu123 Posted April 17, 2025 Author Share Posted April 17, 2025 (edited) I remember you too and I like that proposition. Also I just estimated the ban time. I control F'd on discord and typed the earliest time I mentioned getting banned on tits which was on 9/1/21 and that was when I was writing the rough draft to the ban appeal 10 months after the first appeal. Edited April 17, 2025 by Clu123 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157017 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 17, 2025 Share Posted April 17, 2025 (edited) 17 minutes ago, Clu123 said: I try'd to find it. I think it was like butter dog or clu. I searched it up on search but I couldn't find it. My main account on this site was banned so I can't find it that way. Though the steam id 76561198325506653 is from my main account that is banned if that helps. You were the guy who sent the gif of (warning NSFL/nasty shit in this spoiler) Spoiler A dude screwing a screw into his dick with a bunch of science related fetuses in jars as the background/wallpaper of the image as a /advert on the server. I mean this was 4.5 years ago at this point, but the punishment guidelines still show this as a community removal, since it is gore porn. Honestly with it being 5 years ago and your only real fuck up I've seen, I would be ok with an unban at this point. What you did was fucking NAAAASTYYY, and I can still picture that shit in my head to this day if im reminded of it, buuuut 5 years and its your only mess up. I think it depends on how others feel. A cautious unban + probation period would be my personal verdict. Edited April 17, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157018 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted April 17, 2025 Share Posted April 17, 2025 I think what you did was disgusting but 5 years seems more than a punishment for me. Sending external links in general is a big no no but NSFW content is not okay, especially when children play on the server. As long as you don't do it again im fine with having you be unbanned and recommunity removing you if you do it again. +1 for unban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157019 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted April 17, 2025 Share Posted April 17, 2025 why do you want to come back after all this time i dont really get why people have these insane connections to this server and want to apply after being banned for this long 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157023 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clu123 Posted April 17, 2025 Author Share Posted April 17, 2025 Just now, KKStoner said: why do you want to come back after all this time i dont really get why people have these insane connections to this server and want to apply after being banned for this long I like gmod and the server. This is easily the best dark rp server, or at least was when I last played. and it isn't like I've been playing other servers I took a break from gaming and I don't like playing the other gmod servers. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157025 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dan Hunter Posted April 17, 2025 Share Posted April 17, 2025 5 years is forever. I am not the same person I was 5 years ago. +1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22944-5-years-later/#findComment-157026 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts