Randy Posted March 21, 2025 Share Posted March 21, 2025 In-Game Name Grelof Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:626528334 Why were you banned or warned? I was vote banned for 1 hour for false vote kick. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? By the time this is seen I am almost certain that the ban would be lifted by then. I would just like this ban to be taken off my record. I have a clip providing evidence to my point that it was not a false vote kick. I do understand that while the vote kick was for propblocking the user was not using any props but NPCs. I did not understand what to put it as so I put propblocking as it was effectively the same. I did try to kill the NPCs using a weapon as I have seen a staff member say so in OOC that it would work. It did not remove the NPC so I did the vote kick. Clip : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jVBSm8WmSTximTW6f?invite=cr-MSx2QW4sMzY3OTIxNTIw Who warned/banned you? STEAM_0:0:443875180 How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22797-request-for-vote-ban-taken-off-record/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted March 23, 2025 Share Posted March 23, 2025 were the chemical hoses his Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22797-request-for-vote-ban-taken-off-record/#findComment-155964 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted March 23, 2025 Author Share Posted March 23, 2025 4 hours ago, Tene said: were the chemical hoses his Yes. Everything in the alleyway he placed down. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22797-request-for-vote-ban-taken-off-record/#findComment-155968 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 25, 2025 Share Posted March 25, 2025 I'm pretty sure you can just walk thru them correct if I'm wrong Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22797-request-for-vote-ban-taken-off-record/#findComment-156007 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 After some testing in-game they have collision. You cannot walk through them, but you can walk on top of them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22797-request-for-vote-ban-taken-off-record/#findComment-156041 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 31, 2025 Share Posted March 31, 2025 Accepted! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22797-request-for-vote-ban-taken-off-record/#findComment-156141 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts