Carelos Posted March 12, 2025 Share Posted March 12, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name Im not sure Your Steam ID swagjaxon on discord Why were you banned or warned? I called a guy a pedophile I think Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It's been like 10 months (i'm not exactly sure what it was) and I do understand where I went wrong. Pedophile has a very strong meaning and it shouldn't just be thrown around without concrete evidence. I apologize to GSPean i just want to come back and chat with my community its been 7 years of titsrp and i miss it Who warned/banned you? I have no clue How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently I really don't remember what was going on I think I was just joking around and echoing what was happening in chat and then I sent gifs (ones I previously had favorited) to him in dm while joking and giggling in call. Definitely wasn't serious and i bet hes innocent Edited March 12, 2025 by Carelos Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22761-please-free-me-from-the-discord-jail/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carelos Posted March 12, 2025 Author Share Posted March 12, 2025 thats an old ban from a console command sugar didnt remove im not banned on the server only the discord 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22761-please-free-me-from-the-discord-jail/#findComment-155703 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 14, 2025 Share Posted March 14, 2025 From what I can see going back about a year is you called GSP a pedophile in TitsRP gen-chat and instantly got banned. If we give warnings on the server the first time this happens it should be a warning the first time on Discord too unless it was repetitive. I am +1 for discord unban and reban if you are toxic in the discord again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22761-please-free-me-from-the-discord-jail/#findComment-155766 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 15, 2025 Share Posted March 15, 2025 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22761-please-free-me-from-the-discord-jail/#findComment-155772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts