1-800-Suicide Posted March 10, 2025 Share Posted March 10, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61391449 Who are you reporting?: LARRY KING STEAM_0:1:91283949 Why are you reporting this player?: I MICSPAM HOBO OCCUPETEION AND GET MASS RDM BY MISTER BONE. HE DO NOTHING (MEYBE FRIEND WITH MISTER BONE=) AND GAG ME FOR MICSPAM (HOBO). I GAGGED FOREVER NO TIME LIMIT. HE US ABUSING AND BUYASED BECUZ HE DONT LIKE ME XD Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: IM UPLOAD VIDEO 200KB/S INTERNET (USA TARIFF INTERNET) 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 10, 2025 Author Share Posted March 10, 2025 IM ALSO REPORT KATOON LOOK VIEDEO -> Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155671 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 10, 2025 Author Share Posted March 10, 2025 THEIR ALL BUYSED FREKS AND WONT UNGAG ME WHEN I SPAM NORMAL MUSICHA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155672 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 10, 2025 Author Share Posted March 10, 2025 I JUST SEE KATOON BREAK NLR IN FRON MY FAEC . GOD DAMN ADMINS QUALITY DROPPED LAST CUPLE MONTH XD 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155673 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 10, 2025 Author Share Posted March 10, 2025 IM STILL GAGGED BTW (RIGHT NOW) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 10, 2025 Author Share Posted March 10, 2025 I JUST LEFT SERVER WHILE GAG. CENT WAIT 4 MY BAN FOR AVOYD GAG XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155676 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LarryKing Posted March 10, 2025 Share Posted March 10, 2025 I gaged you while you were in a sit so I could settle the matter. I just forgot to ungag you; maybe pm next time instead of spamming the chat which would of gotten the issue resolved a lot quicker Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155678 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted March 10, 2025 Share Posted March 10, 2025 Talking English always on server. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155683 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 11, 2025 Author Share Posted March 11, 2025 15 hours ago, LarryKing said: I gaged you while you were in a sit so I could settle the matter. I just forgot to ungag you; maybe pm next time instead of spamming the chat which would of gotten the issue resolved a lot quicker PM WHEN GAGED? IM CANT BELIEF THIS GUYS 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155688 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 He just forgor. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22754-larry-king-abuser/#findComment-155751 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts