HolyTacoCat64 Posted February 7, 2025 Share Posted February 7, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: TacoCat64 Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139452594 Who are you reporting?: Darken DG, STEAM_0:0:421250280 Why are you reporting this player?: Resetting dupe mid C4s Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: Here is a the recording He kept resetting his dupe when he was mayor and I was Mayor's assassin. I told him not to reset it , he told me to advert PD raid, I told him I was assassin and I didn't have to advert PD raid. He then continued to reset the dupe. Edited February 8, 2025 by HolyTacoCat64 Embedded the video 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 8, 2025 Share Posted February 8, 2025 You have to advert pd raid if you are breaking props. I suggest stealth raiding Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HolyTacoCat64 Posted February 8, 2025 Author Share Posted February 8, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: You have to advert pd raid if you are breaking props. I suggest stealth raiding I pm'ed Door Salesman about it to make sure and he said I didn't have to advert PD raid since I was assassin so I went off that Edited February 8, 2025 by HolyTacoCat64 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155087 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted February 8, 2025 Share Posted February 8, 2025 (edited) 15 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: You have to advert pd raid if you are breaking props. I suggest stealth raiding this hasn't been a thing for over a year now and is the reason why Kingdom basing died - it was agreed upon that its quite stupid to have a job's assassain (that gets made undercover off of spawn) have to advert a raid on the place that they are assassinating a person from just so they can break props -> (directly from Rubik) If this is something people are apparently confused on I can add it to the rules - would like to see other staff's opinions on if they know/didnt know you DONT have to advert PD / Kingdom Raid if you are on the mayor's/king's assassain job respectively before I vote on if it should be a verbal or a warn. The amount of times this guy repasted dupe is just a bit outrageous though in my opinion +1 for punishment (will decide based off of other replies) Edited February 8, 2025 by Tene 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155097 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 9, 2025 Share Posted February 9, 2025 4 hours ago, Tene said: this hasn't been a thing for over a year now and is the reason why Kingdom basing died - it was agreed upon that its quite stupid to have a job's assassain (that gets made undercover off of spawn) have to advert a raid on the place that they are assassinating a person from just so they can break props -> (directly from Rubik) If this is something people are apparently confused on I can add it to the rules - would like to see other staff's opinions on if they know/didnt know you DONT have to advert PD / Kingdom Raid if you are on the mayor's/king's assassain job respectively before I vote on if it should be a verbal or a warn. The amount of times this guy repasted dupe is just a bit outrageous though in my opinion +1 for punishment (will decide based off of other replies) Having a clear rule stating that assassin jobs do not have to advert raid when breaking props would be good, you wouldn't want to advert a PD raid just to get past some props when you're disguised as the assassin since you'd immediately blow your cover, and it ruins the whole sneaky approach. I'm +1 for a warn/verbal for Failrp on Darken though due to many dupe repastes. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155102 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted February 9, 2025 Share Posted February 9, 2025 (edited) 7 hours ago, Tene said: this hasn't been a thing for over a year now and is the reason why Kingdom basing died - it was agreed upon that its quite stupid to have a job's assassain Unless it was decided while I wasn't part of the discussion, it wasn't changed. The idea afaik was always that you can raid (only with lockpick/keypad cracker) without advert as mayors assassin or kings assassin (the reason kingdom died is mainly because of the changes to how close you could put props to the portal. It definitely didnt help though, that you could just spam go on assassin with 0 cd and keep trying to lockpick in meaning you could NEVER afk or you are guaranteed to die) I also agree that it 100% should stay that way, as being able to just blow up mayor/ kings dupes over and over with no advert by having people keep go on assassin is just aids and not fun. As for darken it says to not take rule breaks into your own hands (which is exactly what he did by repasting dupe over and over, over a believed rule break) +1 for warns to both players Edited February 9, 2025 by Opila Bird 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155107 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 9, 2025 Share Posted February 9, 2025 From what I understand if you intend to destroy props during the raid as mayor's assassin you still have to advert raid. Like Tene stated earlier the number of times the dupe was replaced was kinda too ridiculous to be considered not blatant failrp. I think the rules on the matter should remain the same. If the mayors assassin could just start breaking props without adverting anything you would assume it was some guy minging the mayor. +1 for warn on Darken for insane dupe replacing 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155114 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkenDG Posted February 10, 2025 Share Posted February 10, 2025 why do i get a warn he didnt advert PD Raid go check the logs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155138 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkenDG Posted February 10, 2025 Share Posted February 10, 2025 also before this I told him multiple time that he had to advert PD Raid if he is going to destroy prop and someone might say to call a mod but the only mod on was door and they where afk for hours Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155139 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted February 10, 2025 Share Posted February 10, 2025 22 hours ago, Opila Bird said: Unless it was decided while I wasn't part of the discussion, it wasn't changed. The idea afaik was always that you can raid (only with lockpick/keypad cracker) without advert as mayors assassin or kings assassin (the reason kingdom died is mainly because of the changes to how close you could put props to the portal. It definitely didnt help though, that you could just spam go on assassin with 0 cd and keep trying to lockpick in meaning you could NEVER afk or you are guaranteed to die) ^ 2022 smod chat leak This is the reason Kingdom basing died - we (me green charlotte etc) would base in Kingdom a fuck ton, but after this was decided we kind of stopped basing there because you could just get perma raided (there was a forums post or convo in gen chat that Blue was referring to here where Rubik had said it's fine for Kings assassain to blow up props during his assassination w/o adverting). Prod track blacklist 2 months later I guess also killed it slightly but even after making dupes there we still don't base there solely due to assassain raids. I honestly thought this was put into a gameplay tip or something, but I think we just forgot to ever include it into the rules and it was just unwritten and something I had never seen anyone else have an issue with since then as everyone beyond that point has just been breaking props to enter. I think increasing the cooldown timer on mayor's / king's assassain job would be nice and is something I have been suggesting since this was decided because it was my main turn-off of basing in Kingdom (rethaw warriors were abusing the 3minute cd stealth raid) After re-reading this convo and realising it was from 2022 and not from like last year, it's kind of silly to assume Darken would know that the Mayor's Assassain doesn't have to advert - especially if our own admin/smods don't know about this. +1 for verbal on Darken -1 for warn 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22582-player-report-on-darkendg/#findComment-155143 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts