Popular Post smer Posted February 4, 2025 Popular Post Share Posted February 4, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Mister Monkey Your Steam ID: 76561198045497787 Who are you reporting?: Lockheed Martin Why are you reporting this player?: This fellow exploited into my sanctuary (mayor's office) and killed me. Video shows all evidence. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Evidence shown in video. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV14ZNceDEeY/ Edited February 4, 2025 by smer 7 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 4, 2025 Share Posted February 4, 2025 I like the editing! also How did he get in there hmmmm. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-154970 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted February 4, 2025 Share Posted February 4, 2025 Can you provided an unedited version please, also if the clip was cut to the point was there any 10 -30 seconds before getting killed clipped? 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-154971 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 4, 2025 Share Posted February 4, 2025 From what I understand Smer was mayor for quite a while by the time I logged off earlier today. The cop mains were getting upset since he kept firing them for not mailing him. The only possible explanation for him to get in the mayors office is exploiting in since your dupe was down for quite a while. Exploiting bans typically are based off what advantage the exploiter gained. I would say exploiting into the mayors office to kill him from behind is quite an advantage gained from the exploit. +1 for 1mo ban on lockheed martin for exploiting 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-154972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 4, 2025 Share Posted February 4, 2025 For all the staff i have important information to add; you can see in the beginning of the video that Mister Monkey steps over something that is no longer there when he turns around. This is either the mode of exploitation or the actual head of the exploiter that he steps over, showing how quickly the exploiter sprung to action in order to kill Mister Monkey. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-154975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted February 4, 2025 Share Posted February 4, 2025 10 hours ago, Decent Human Being said: From what I understand Smer was mayor for quite a while by the time I logged off earlier today. The cop mains were getting upset since he kept firing them for not mailing him. The only possible explanation for him to get in the mayors office is exploiting in since your dupe was down for quite a while. Exploiting bans typically are based off what advantage the exploiter gained. I would say exploiting into the mayors office to kill him from behind is quite an advantage gained from the exploit. +1 for 1mo ban on lockheed martin for exploiting agree with this but looking at past bans for this exact same thing (base related) it was less than a month long when used in a raid. I think 1 month might be too harsh, and I'd be fine with 1 week. +1 for a 1 week ban on Lockheed Martin 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-154978 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted February 5, 2025 Author Share Posted February 5, 2025 (edited) On 2/4/2025 at 12:18 PM, Tene said: agree with this but looking at past bans for this exact same thing (base related) it was less than a month long when used in a raid. I think 1 month might be too harsh, and I'd be fine with 1 week. +1 for a 1 week ban on Lockheed Martin lol Edited February 7, 2025 by smer 4 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-154998 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 5, 2025 Share Posted February 5, 2025 (edited) I will be +1 for 2w ban on Lockheed Martin He hasn't said anything so far and I'm pretty sure he saw this post. He got in PD by exploiting to win an RP scenario which is lame. Edited February 6, 2025 by Henchy 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-155021 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted February 11, 2025 Share Posted February 11, 2025 Mr Lockheed Martin will banned for 1w for Exploiting. Accepted 1 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22564-heartbreaking-death-of-beloved-mayor-mister-monkey/#findComment-155175 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts