Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

forgot it, i change my name a lot and i just got back from a break on the server

Your Steam ID

76561198973878468

Why were you banned or warned?

i was banned for alting even though ive never been banned before. i didnt even have a sit or anything just boom banned

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

i was banned for alting? this is my only account i dont know why i was banned im not going to lose my items i paid for just because of a false ban that is not fair.

Who warned/banned you?

kio

How long were you warned or banned for?

6 months
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22039-banned-unfairly/
Share on other sites

Pretty sure we hopped in a VC and i explained it clearly why you were banned, It seems like you've been letting CuntBucket (Comm removed player) use your account to play on Titsrp. There was also no sit during this instance because you weren't online at the time. Pretty sure me and Tyz talked in dms too and cleared some things up... I said multiple times in VC that it looks like you've been letting CuntBucket use your account to play on the server. I don't understand why you're both playing dumb right now? when we talked about it in VC.... which just makes me believe what I'm accusing you of is true. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22039-banned-unfairly/#findComment-151217
Share on other sites

  

17 minutes ago, Kio said:

Pretty sure we hopped in a VC and i explained it clearly why you were banned, It seems like you've been letting CuntBucket (Comm removed player) use your account to play on Titsrp. There was also no sit during this instance because you weren't online at the time. Pretty sure me and Tyz talked in dms too and cleared some things up... I said multiple times in VC that it looks like you've been letting CuntBucket use your account to play on the server. I don't understand why you're both playing dumb right now? when we talked about it in VC.... which just makes me believe what I'm accusing you of is true. 

The ban is legit.

 

-1 for unban

+1 for extension to perma due to a comm removed player having access to the account

Edited by Harpuricle
To show why I stated it was legit
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22039-banned-unfairly/#findComment-151219
Share on other sites

 i  gave cunt my pass to let him  login for me while i was out of state for like a month and half.  i have like 200$ of cc stuff that is why i gave him access. that was the one and only time he had access. ever since then its been just me logging in once or twice a month to restart my countdown for cc items since ive been focusing on other things in life. now i come back and im banned? i haven't even seen or spoken to cunt in years.

 

the date i gave him access was

02/11/2023

i have changed my password since. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22039-banned-unfairly/#findComment-151225
Share on other sites

With the evidence provided I think its safe to say that Cunt isn't using Lucy's account, Cunt was banned on 6/7/2023 and these messages were in 02/11/2023 ontop of that it's a Cookie not an IP check which means Cunt would have to be at Lucy's house in order to play. 

I don't think there's a way to remove the Alt check showing you as his alt. Unless @Rubik can, I can 100% see this being an issue in the future with new staff. Sorry for the inconvenience! +1 for unban (I could be wrong on the cookie part which is why I'm not accepting the report at the moment!!)

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22039-banned-unfairly/#findComment-151226
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...