Popular Post liliansmurg Posted September 22, 2024 Popular Post Share Posted September 22, 2024 Greetings TitsRP community, I represent MENSA and the World IQ Federation and have recently conducted personalised, 1 on 1 IQ testing with the staff of the server. It is my pleasure to release the results in a finely curated graph format for your perusal. I hope this assists Rubik in formulating the staff team in the future. I look forward to receiving the $2000 promised to me by Rubik in exchange for the research provided. Kind regards, Dr. G. G. Snailman P.H.D https://imgur.com/undefinedhttps://imgur.com/JbsWwEP 5 2 1 2 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 Very good tier list! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 I like this. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mumper Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 doo doo niggas in the top 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151195 Share on other sites More sharing options...
newest player Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 There is smoke coming out of my ears i’m so angry. my face is turning red im so angry. how dare you put me that low Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 If you see me and you tryna see what's up (Skee-yee) He wanna fuck with me, then I'ma have him stuck (Skee-yee) Bitch lookin' bad, and got a stupid butt (Skee-yee) Jewelry on yo' wrist, fuck it, hold it up (Skee-yee) When I holler, "Skee-yee" that mean pull up (Skee-yee) Cars tinted five and they fast as fuck (Skee-yee) I'm lookin' good when I'm hoppin' out that truck (Skee-yee) Where the hood niggas at that get them bucks? (Skee-yee) high council says that this list is inaccurate, no one should be ranked 40+ 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151197 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 lucky hack should be at visibly disabled 4 minutes ago, LuckyJack said: If you see me and you tryna see what's up (Skee-yee) He wanna fuck with me, then I'ma have him stuck (Skee-yee) Bitch lookin' bad, and got a stupid butt (Skee-yee) Jewelry on yo' wrist, fuck it, hold it up (Skee-yee) When I holler, "Skee-yee" that mean pull up (Skee-yee) Cars tinted five and they fast as fuck (Skee-yee) I'm lookin' good when I'm hoppin' out that truck (Skee-yee) Where the hood niggas at that get them bucks? (Skee-yee) high council says that this list is inaccurate, no one should be ranked 40+ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151198 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 add a forum feature retweeting for i can retweed the staff iq list Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151204 Share on other sites More sharing options...
liliansmurg Posted September 22, 2024 Author Share Posted September 22, 2024 4 hours ago, chud said: add a forum feature retweeting for i can retweed the staff iq list you can repost it as well but you have to add my copyright and doctors office letterhead Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 22, 2024 Share Posted September 22, 2024 1 hour ago, liliansmurg said: you can repost it as well but you have to add my copyright and doctors office letterhead thanks for the consent to repost bro, huge fan of what you did there i'd love to share it with all my buds over on titsrp alt forums Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/#findComment-151227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now