Jump to content

Official staff IQ testing - Census results just posted.


Recommended Posts

If you see me and you tryna see what's up (Skee-yee)
He wanna fuck with me, then I'ma have him stuck (Skee-yee)
Bitch lookin' bad, and got a stupid butt (Skee-yee)
Jewelry on yo' wrist, fuck it, hold it up (Skee-yee)
When I holler, "Skee-yee" that mean pull up (Skee-yee)
Cars tinted five and they fast as fuck (Skee-yee)
I'm lookin' good when I'm hoppin' out that truck (Skee-yee)
Where the hood niggas at that get them bucks? (Skee-yee)

 

high council says that this list is inaccurate, no one should be ranked 40+

  • Like 2

lucky hack should be at visibly disabled

4 minutes ago, LuckyJack said:

If you see me and you tryna see what's up (Skee-yee)
He wanna fuck with me, then I'ma have him stuck (Skee-yee)
Bitch lookin' bad, and got a stupid butt (Skee-yee)
Jewelry on yo' wrist, fuck it, hold it up (Skee-yee)
When I holler, "Skee-yee" that mean pull up (Skee-yee)
Cars tinted five and they fast as fuck (Skee-yee)
I'm lookin' good when I'm hoppin' out that truck (Skee-yee)
Where the hood niggas at that get them bucks? (Skee-yee)

 

high council says that this list is inaccurate, no one should be ranked 40+

 

 

1 hour ago, liliansmurg said:

you can repost it as well but you have to add my copyright and doctors office letterhead

thanks for the consent to repost bro, huge fan of what you did there i'd love to share it with all my buds over on titsrp alt forums

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...