Suggestion for coinflips

Devious Dachshund

In order to claim a coinflip after winning, you have to have enough space for all the items. Not many people have a lot of open inventory spaces, and this can easily be abused by buying for example a shipment of 50 pistols, then converting them into 1 stack and joining people's flips and making them either clear a bunch of inventory space for nothing, or unable to claim it completely.

So I suggest having a button that can instantly sell the items to the NPC, that way people don't have to deal with this shit, ngl I did it a few times before, but after it happened to me I realized how annoying it was and I've heard other people complain about this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yung PussyBanger said:

its too hard to sell things from your inventory that you need another button to do it for you? this is another form of laziness.

god forbid adding more quality of life features

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Yung PussyBanger said:

its too hard to sell things from your inventory that you need another button to do it for you? this is another form of laziness.

are you dumb. The issue is most people's invs are full and they dont have enough items to sell for space. You can literally make it to were you cant claim a cf unless you empty your entire inventory.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Yung PussyBanger said:

It’s not another form of laziness. It’s literally the case that people don’t have enough inventory space to claim 36 items from a coin flip. Next time you try to counter-argue an idea, make sure your statements sound good and not retarded.

• Like 1

The issue is not the amount of space you have, it's people with more inventory space then you adding more items than you have the total capacity to accept. This results in the coinflip eventually expiring because you cannot claim it and you lose all of your money. 

You will be able to toggle the items you want to claim and discard the junk. By default everything will be set to claim all unless you decide to junk some items. 

image.png

• Like 1