Jump to content

Report on LowGolub irl death threats


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Agro

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:116680851

Who are you reporting?:

LowGolub (STEAM_0:1:92979837)

Why are you reporting this player?:

He threatened to kill me IRL

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No

I am reporting LowGolub for threatening to kill me IRL. Proof:   

spacer.png

 

 

I was doing the trashman job for BattlePass when all of this happened. While I was doing trashman job, LowGolub said in the admin chat to another staff "Raid me!" and the other staff said that he wasn't going to raid him since he was basing himself. After I read that I said as a joke that I was going to and lowgolub said don't raid me agro so I repeated myself and said I was going to so then he says "dont fucking raid me agro ill kill you irl" just out of the blue and was not necessary at all.

 

I have asked multiple times for updates about this entire situation, and all I have been told for the past 7 days was "A vote was made for LowGolub" and I am almost positive there really was never a vote since it's already been a week.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21908-report-on-lowgolub-irl-death-threats/
Share on other sites

So, I don't know if they meant it as a joke, or what, but regardless staff shouldnt be joking about the anyways. I would like to hear from LowGolub, but so far im +1 for either a demote or strike (depending on what other staff coincide with. 

  • Like 1

I have nothing against LowGolub, but you really shouldn’t send deaths threats to people who don’t know you. It’s one thing if you say “I’m going to blow up your house” to someone you’ve known for years and years but this is a no-go. 

+1 for punishment 

  • Like 1
1 minute ago, LuckyJack said:

Big difference between "im going to explode you" and "Im going to kill you IRL" 

Not the way staff are expected to act.. 
 

+1 for strike or demotion, based on other staff votes.

was a vote ever going on?

This is not an appropriate comment from anyone let alone a member of staff, and is not the type of image we want to be portrayed of staff team. 

 

Seeing as the LowGolud is Tmod he's not really in a position to get a strike rather just a full demote.

 

+1 for Demote from Staff 

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...