Jump to content

Request for Punishment Reduction / Erase (Banned - defending while outside of base)


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Crabroll said:

Okay ive read what u said and do not believe me replying would help your understanding.

 

i may have typed “u received prior bans” but i meant warns so dont worry i didnt think u had prior bans and it didnt /wouldnt have changed my judgement. And we know this because u never had any bans on record before this 👍

If you would not like to have a short conversation to explain the rules to me sometime, can you do the courtesy of answering just one question for me to shed some light on this situation for me? 

 

As of right now, my understanding of this situation is that I got banned because I countered a raid on my base from outside while not being directly next to my door at the start of raid? If this is not accurate please let me know.

 

A response to this question would greatly help me understand why I was banned, because after all of our conversation this is what it seems to have broken down to -

  1.  At first you told me I broke rules because I need to be on doors and inside the base at time of raid, then I explained to you that it is common place for base members to counter from outside and that the rules themselves permit it.....
    • As shown throughout Clip 1 and 2: You stated "u gotta be BOTH inside and on doors" (Clip 1 at 2:36) to which I had to inform you that I already knew was not entirely true. You doubled down on it and told me Rubik himself changed the rules and that as of June 6th "only people inside the base and on doors." (Clip 2 at 0:32)                                                                                                
  2. As I continued to explain that I am allowed to counter a raid on my own base, after a few minutes into the sit you finally changed the reason I was in trouble to being because "u were just not there at the start of the raid" (Clip 4 at 0:48) - Something you did not mention or ask about for several minutes prior, which is why I kind of don't trust you in this situation.  Furthermore, in this same clip 4 you backpedal on the previous statements I referenced from Clips 1 and 2, you may have not outright told me that I cant counter from outside, but you HEAVILY implied it.  The first question you asked in the sit was if I was in base and when I said no you said "thats not good," not to mention several other contradictory statements which are in the clips for you to watch yourself. 
    • Regardless though, the rules you cited state you may counter "if you are on the front door(s) and outside the base at the start of a raid," which I was both of those things. I certainly wasn't inside, you were gonna punish for not being inside originally! - which leads me to my underlined question toward the top of this post.... 
    • At the end of the day, I can't tell if I am being gaslighted or if I actually broke a rule. However, I hope someone will have the decency to answer my underlined/bold question toward the top of this post which I will paste again here: 

       

As of right now, my understanding of this situation is that I got banned because I countered a raid on my base from outside while not being directly next to my door at the start of raid? If this is not accurate please let me know.

Lastly, for quick reference here is the link to the clips (1-4) which I have referenced throughout this thread: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bgdfU4vYfT4vhzLZpapMXBnjcvj44SbF

 

so from looking at the raiding clip and as the person who wrote the raid district rules, the whole district is entirely open while raiding thing only applies if you're in combat, if chud wasnt in combat and ran to where you killed him, his raid would be over. as for you, you were not in the district despite knowing the raid was going on and was just circling while your friends in discord i presume were telling you when he was leaving.

You enter the sewers raid district after Chud has already left the base and walked to the other end of sewers, meaning his raid was already over because again he was not in combat and had walked to the other side of sewers, you KNOW his raid was over because you are circling sewers waiting for him to end his raid before you go and kill him.

An easier to image scenario: Imagine you are raiding in Industrial district, you finish your raid on the base with the elevator infront of it, and as your raid is over you walk to the other side of industrial, then someone comes out from the industrial tunnel and kills you, despite you already having left the base and now being on the opposite side of indust (ur raid is already done). That would be RDM because you have already completed your raid so the action of countering the raid is gone (theres nothing to counter).

Judging from your clips its quite obvious you had no intention to actually try and fight Chud during his raid and you wanted to wait until he was literally done with the raid and on the other side of sewers before countering. It's not like you had only just got there and came down to stop him, you were literally circling waiting for him to be done with his raid before you went and tried to kill him. In the future as an outside defender if they're already inside your base I suggest you just wait for them to leave by the door and kill them as they're walking out of the door of the base/right infront of the base (where they would have to be anyways to be considered as raiding), not on the complete opposite end of where the base is. 

It is very obvious you were waiting for his raid to be over before attempting any counter actions from looking at Clip 1, as you had ample opportunity to attempt to counter before he had already left the base was leaving the district.

If we allowed this it means we also allow people to camp district exits/tunnels waiting for raiders who are done with their raid to leave before they try to counter, which just isn't very fun RP nor does it make sense as a ''counter'' as you're waiting for their raid to be over before you attempt anything.

-1 for unban or erasure of punishment
 

Edited by Tene

Tene basically summarized my thinking, i was a bit clouded so sorry if i confused u last night. I had come back from work and urs was basically the last sit i took before bed.

 

ill reply later if i think theres something new to provide you but what i promise u is that tomorrow on my day off ill check the entire section of rules and make sure its easy to understand and yell at rubik if its not

 

I editted my first comment a little bit because i see where i included some rules that actually didnt make sense for your situation and i apologize for that. Like i said in the sit, chud's raid was already over by the time u decided to pop by. Shownlr's skeletons had both of you so far away from your base that it would look like as if he was raiding the base next to waterfall. He has already passed thru some of the public walkways of sewers by that point. 

Edited by Crabroll
1 hour ago, Tene said:

so from looking at the raiding clip and as the person who wrote the raid district rules, the whole district is entirely open while raiding thing only applies if you're in combat, if chud wasnt in combat and ran to where you killed him, his raid would be over. as for you, you were not in the district despite knowing the raid was going on and was just circling while your friends in discord i presume were telling you when he was leaving.

You enter the sewers raid district after Chud has already left the base and walked to the other end of sewers, meaning his raid was already over because again he was not in combat and had walked to the other side of sewers, you KNOW his raid was over because you are circling sewers waiting for him to end his raid before you go and kill him.

An easier to image scenario: Imagine you are raiding in Industrial district, you finish your raid on the base with the elevator infront of it, and as your raid is over you walk to the other side of industrial, then someone comes out from the industrial tunnel and kills you, despite you already having left the base and now being on the opposite side of indust (ur raid is already done). That would be RDM because you have already completed your raid so the action of countering the raid is gone (theres nothing to counter).

Judging from your clips its quite obvious you had no intention to actually try and fight Chud during his raid and you wanted to wait until he was literally done with the raid and on the other side of sewers before countering. It's not like you had only just got there and came down to stop him, you were literally circling waiting for him to be done with his raid before you went and tried to kill him. In the future as an outside defender if they're already inside your base I suggest you just wait for them to leave by the door and kill them as they're walking out of the door of the base/right infront of the base (where they would have to be anyways to be considered as raiding), not on the complete opposite end of where the base is. 

It is very obvious you were waiting for his raid to be over before attempting any counter actions from looking at Clip 1, as you had ample opportunity to attempt to counter before he had already left the base was leaving the district.

If we allowed this it means we also allow people to camp district exits/tunnels waiting for raiders who are done with their raid to leave before they try to counter, which just isn't very fun RP nor does it make sense as a ''counter'' as you're waiting for their raid to be over before you attempt anything.

-1 for unban or erasure of punishment
 

Thank you for providing a polite and reasonable response, I haven't found Crabroll's correspondence to be helpful, polite, or accurate. Also judging based off your analysis of this situation, you do not concur with their reason for banning me either (which is provided in the clips, and has changed twice now). Crabroll never suggested the raid was already over and stated in the end that I was getting banned because I was not directly at the base at the start of the raid, so I don't know why Crabroll said you summarized their thoughts, and I am convinced they should have never taken my sit if they weren't going to give any effort to actually analyze my situation. Although, your explanation makes leagues more sense, I greatly appreciate that you did not insult me and actually appear to have put thought/care into your response.

 

Anyways, I'd like to respond to some of your statements and pose a question or two for my future reference when I want to base again (I know you have likely made up your mind already):

 

1) You stated the "whole district being entirely open while raiding thing only applies if you're in combat, and if chud ran to where you killed him his raid would've been over," I understand that statement - but can you answer this question for me please just so I know you understand from my perspective and so I may learn -----> I thought the entirety of sewers (besides the outer ring) was a raid district, if it is not please let me know? And what constitutes being out of combat and far enough from the raid for the raid to be over? because he had killed two people in my base probs less than 2 and a half minutes prior to me killing him and was only one master sword jump away from my front door essentially...

  • In the past I was in a sit with the moderator "You" where I received a warn for NLR for returning to my base after someone had killed me while I was raiding a base across the street from my base on the other side of industrial, I was told by "You" that if I was killed anywhere in Industrial within eye-view of my base that the person could continue raiding me and I would not be able to return to defend my base if I saw my door alarms go off after death. He also told me the raid district in that case included all of industrial, which definitely aided in my assumption the the raid district of sewers included the entirety of inner sewers. I mention this because Chud was easily within eye-view of my base, and I knew he was the raider obviously because he had killed two of my base mates right after my alarms went off and I had also been in sewers for a minute or two before my shadowplay recording began, I was hesitant to push because I had some pick up boxes I was hiding, if you pay attention to Clip 1 shortly before I push up a Pickup Box drops out of me and that's when I go in to push on my base, I was also of course going to use surprise to my advantage if possible, I figured that the entirety of Inner Sewers was a raid district and didn't think me floating around the back for a little while would be against the rules. I had full intentions of killing him if he was still on that level of sewers when I pushed, which he was so I killed him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    • ***IMPORTANT*** - Lines 9 and 10 of Thief/Raid Rules strongly support that my evidence sufficiently shows I did not break the rules you reference
      • Line 9 States: "Defenders/raiders are not able to leave the raid district once they have entered to defend/raid their base. If they leave the raid district it counts as ending their defense/raid of the base." - I hadn't entered the raid district yet for the reasons I previously mentioned, therefore my raid defense was not over.
      • Line 10 States: "For raiding any base in sewers if you enter the ring around sewers after entering the main sewers area your raid/defense is now over." - Chud never left the inner sewers, let alone the side/level of sewers that my base was on... And I did not enter main sewers until the point that I killed him because I had pick up boxes with me and was considering my point of entry. Therefore, based on the cited rules (Lines 9 and 10 of Thief/Raid Rules) I was acting in accordance with rules.                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    • Furthermore - NLR Rules also imply my actions were justified
      • The second to last line states: "Killing the raiders on the way back to their base with your printers after you die. NOT ALLOWED" - This statement heavily implies that you are allowed to kill raiders as they leave your base with ents, IF you have not died yet. I killed Chud after his first master sword swing away from my front door, he was not far away from my base and was certainly not outside of the raid district (outer ring), in clip 1 I literally walked in a straight line for 5 seconds and was back at my base after killing him, and when I started shooting at him he was even closer to my base than when I killed him.
      • You stated that the raid was over, however he had just left my base and was a 5 second walk away, and to my knowledge we are allowed to counter raiders as they flee a base/raid district, especially if they are close to the base.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    • Lastly - In accordance with the Raid District rules my actions were also justified
      • The first paragraph of Raid District Rules states "the ability to go ANYWHERE within these districts during a raid is solely when in combat with someone who is outside the base, and once the combat ends (you kill the other player), you must then return to the base." - I believe this is the rule you cited in your response to my appeal, however it does not state that defenders are not allowed to initiate combat upon entering a raid district that the raider is still in. ALSO, if I am not allowed to initiate combat with someone who has raided me, then what I am supposed to do if I am solo basing and see someone walking out of my door after raiding me, I can't shoot them right then and there?
      • The first paragraph also states "You can not defend or raid from outside of the district the base is in." - I did not attack or take actions to defend from outside the raid district. I had no way of knowing what direction Chud would be exiting the raid district and he happened to walk right into me after I entered the raid district. My teammates had no way of knowing where Chud would go upon exiting our base, I was lucky to run into him.
      • The top of the last paragraph states, "For raiding any base in sewers if you enter the ring around sewers after entering the main sewers area your raid/defense is now over." - As previously stated, Chug was still on the same level/side of sewers my base was on when I killed him, and was nowhere close to a tunnel area to the outer ring of sewers, very clearly still in the raid district and in fact a 5 second walk away from my front door. 

Thank you again for your polite response, and I hope that you read my reply so that you may know my side of the story / how I might've misinterpreted the rules (but please let me know if I have interpreted these rules correctly). I understand that you have made your decision, but hopefully going forward you might sympathize with me slightly. I will 100% take your advice and sit closer to my doors during raids in the future to avoid similar situations. 

 

5 hours ago, chud said:

it's actually insane you are intelligent enough to write (copy paste) all this stuff but can't understand what you did wrong despite having it explained to you several different ways

you're just continuing to waste reikos time with this 

The only thing I am copy/pasting is information and quotes for the most part, but thanks I guess. The reason I failed to understand what certain people were saying is because they were literally citing sets of rules that would allow me to counter you and backtracked on their statements more than once. I find it hard to believe you actually think I purposely broke any rules, if any at all.

 

Also, I am not trying to waste anyone's time, this is my first forum's post and ban in what I believe to be about/over 3 years of me being on the server. If I was the type of person who deserved to be banned or enjoyed wasting peoples time, I would have past bans and definitely have more than 6 total warns in my entire time on the server. 

4 hours ago, Crabroll said:

Tene basically summarized my thinking, i was a bit clouded so sorry if i confused u last night. I had come back from work and urs was basically the last sit i took before bed.

 

ill reply later if i think theres something new to provide you but what i promise u is that tomorrow on my day off ill check the entire section of rules and make sure its easy to understand and yell at rubik if its not

 

I editted my first comment a little bit because i see where i included some rules that actually didnt make sense for your situation and i apologize for that. Like i said in the sit, chud's raid was already over by the time u decided to pop by. Shownlr's skeletons had both of you so far away from your base that it would look like as if he was raiding the base next to waterfall. He has already passed thru some of the public walkways of sewers by that point. 

Hello and thank you for the polite response,

 

He was still within raid district of inner sewers and never left the side/lower level of sewers my base was on when I killed him. There are no separate walkways one would have to take to get to the point where I killed him, it is literally a straight pathway/sidewalk along the same wall which my base is connected to a 5 second walk away from my front door. It is all in the clip, there isn't even a single turn to get to my base from the point I killed him, it is a straight path and my base is perfectly within view the entire 5 second walk back, so I do not know why you are claiming he would've had to walk through more than one "public walkway" exonerating him from having to defend himself, he never left the raid district in accordance with rules I just recently referenced in a response to Tene. 

 

 

Just wanted to come back and say hey, i didnt even want to punish you in the first place but you decided to make it a whole ordeal and mentioned how long youve been doing things this way and all of that. If you literally just said, oh my bad ill doublecheck and gave over the box, sit wouldve been over and you and chud wouldve been able to go back to playing. Instead you chose to argue and dont think i didnt see you try to get that box the moment i was spectating skeletons even though i had moved it behind me much before and i come back from spectating to see chud having to step in from you taking the box. Then i decided to also go and check priors which is when the decision for a 1 day ban is the most appropriate.

 

Not that I am blaming anyone but i got misled because i stated in chat what tene is saying about the rp situation being over and so did chud but i did not ban him so i dont have a record of the chat logs on him. Now its not your fault or chuds fault that i was baited into a tangent thats just a me thing where i shouldve known better. However, again not using this as an excuse, as someone who was just finished their 48th hour of working and the end of two maning 120 players worth of sits between Andy123 and myself, I would assume some margin would be given by an average person. 

 

And yes he would've cleared multiple sewer tunnels to get to where he ultimately died to u. 

 

image.png?ex=66b0ff97&is=66afae17&hm=f254c85e0edc059d8578c7a6bf789cbe7e92aef71f6a250d2aa03ce3a992fbc3&=

 

red and blue box being where you are and the POV of where your base is. It was my judgement call that he was far enough out of range of your base that the interaction was already over by the time you arrived. I took this picture in anticipation. 

 

Either way, since I wasnt clear in my own description of the rules and understanding of the event, Ill say I was too tired to give it my all, Id agree to a shortening of the ban but the reasoning behind the ban is still valid even if i butchered the delivery of the message. 

 

Unless other staff besides tene and I believe otherwise 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Crabroll
32 minutes ago, Crabroll said:

Just wanted to come back and say hey, i didnt even want to punish you in the first place but you decided to make it a whole ordeal and mentioned how long youve been doing things this way and all of that. If you literally just said, oh my bad ill doublecheck and gave over the box, sit wouldve been over and you and chud wouldve been able to go back to playing. Instead you chose to argue and dont think i didnt see you try to get that box the moment i was spectating skeletons even though i had moved it behind me much before and i come back from spectating to see chud having to step in from you taking the box. Then i decided to also go and check priors which is when the decision for a 1 day ban is the most appropriate.

 

Not that I am blaming anyone but i got misled because i stated in chat what tene is saying about the rp situation being over and so did chud but i did not ban him so i dont have a record of the chat logs on him. Now its not your fault or chuds fault that i was baited into a tangent thats just a me thing where i shouldve known better. However, again not using this as an excuse, as someone who was just finished their 48th hour of working and the end of two maning 120 players worth of sits between Andy123 and myself, I would assume some margin would be given by an average person. 

 

And yes he would've cleared multiple sewer tunnels to get to where he ultimately died to u. 

 

image.png?ex=66b0ff97&is=66afae17&hm=f254c85e0edc059d8578c7a6bf789cbe7e92aef71f6a250d2aa03ce3a992fbc3&=

 

red and blue box being where you are and the POV of where your base is. It was my judgement call that he was far enough out of range of your base that the interaction was already over by the time you arrived. I took this picture in anticipation. 

 

Either way, since I wasnt clear in my own description of the rules and understanding of the event, Ill say I was too tired to give it my all, Id agree to a shortening of the ban but the reasoning behind the ban is still valid even if i butchered the delivery of the message. 

 

Unless other staff besides tene and I believe otherwise 

 

 

 

 

Hello again and thank you for the response, I will address each point you made chronologically below:

  1. I still do not understand how I broke the rules, how is that me making it an ordeal? I am citing the rules to you to show I haven't broke them, because I do not want punishments on my record. Not because I want to cause problems, also you basically just admitted that you banned me for essentially telling you that you weren't properly citing rules, which you just admitted you weren't... Furthermore I dropped the box and never once tried to pick it up or approach it, it is all in the clips so I have no clue why you are claiming otherwise and suggesting a story about Chud stepping in to stop me from taking it back again? Here are the clips again for your reference - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bgdfU4vYfT4vhzLZpapMXBnjcvj44SbF                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  2.  I am not going to argue about the prior warns I had, they definitely exist. However, none of them were repeat actions of the same offense and I only have a total 6 warns in 3 years of being on the server, and only 2 in the past week prior to this incident. Also, to my knowledge the warns tab in !rules explains that 15 warns = 1 week ban, I was not even halfway to the point?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  3. In regard to the degree of "margin" one should be given in your case as you mentioned - In accordance with all my clips, I never saw you say anything close to what Tene was talking about. In past responses I made to you on this forum thread, you will see where I even included time stamps of you making outright inaccurate claims of raiding rules, and then doubling down on them claiming they were made by "Rubik himself." After that you changed the story that I had broken the rules because I was not "outside at start of raid," which I was. Now after Tene made his post it seems you are saying that's what you meant the whole time, which is inaccurate at best and just a fib at worst honestly. But yes, having a hefty schedule can lead to mistakes/burnout, regardless though my response to Tene earlier addresses all of his concerns and cites the rules and line numbers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  4. No he would have not went through a single tunnel, let alone multiple, and was a 5 second walk in a straight line to my base from where I attacked him, he was literally in eye-view of my base as shown in this screenshot and in Clip 1 linked above in the G-Drive - https://gyazo.com/fa74c773490c75d937c7d7ca338bcb93                                                                                                                                                                 

    - The bridge seen directly behind Chud in that gyazo image of Clip 1 at 0:44 seconds is right in front of the garage to my base. Therefore he was not only a 5 second walk away from my base but 100% within the raid district still meaning the raid (and/or my ability to defend) was still active in accordance with several of the rules I have stated in past responses to you and Tene in this thread. Furthermore if you reference Clip 1 and watch what happens RIGHT AFTER I kill him, it takes me no time at all to get back to my base without even using any speed buffs, it is a 5-6 second max walk in a straight line with zero turns back to my base. Therefore, he was on the same side and level of sewers as my base when I killed him roughly 3 seconds after he left my base (he was using master sword so shave a second or two off based off the time it takes to walk).

Thank you for taking the time to respond again, and I hope you will read my response above as it directly contradicts your most recent claims. Once I again I do not bare ill will toward you, I just feel as though I have been inconvenienced for no particular reason, and would like to be treated fairly or atleast given an actual reason as to why I have been banned in accordance with a current rule from the lists. I genuinely enjoy this server a lot, and do not want to be inconvenienced in the future with a week/month ban due to this new "record" I have if I were to make a mistake.  

 

 

No, my original point was that chud's raid was already over and I have said it in the sit and again in my first comment. If anything it was a point discussed between me and Chud in sitland before you were even TP'd. You dragged the conversation to a different tangent about different things and I was confused about that now that i think about it which is why i said what i said in prior comments. Your ban has and will be because your interaction lacked rp reason behind it. Whether I misinterrupted what you were saying or whatever during our conversation that went on a tangent does not change your course of action which me, you, chud and tene all agreed upon. 

 

This is honestly when it started getting off topic. 

image.png?ex=66b19610&is=66b04490&hm=068

 

We really started to discuss if the rule exist or what it meant rather than the situation at hand. SS from your clip. 1:55 in your clip. Btw why does your clip not have any audio from what you were saying in your mic? also i figured out what you were looking at. I think you went into your camera bc me and chud saw you clearly moving around in sit land. 

 

 

And i have no reason to lie, rubik himself made changes to raid rules and im just saying you should update urself. I had mentioned rubik at the beginning of the sit before we even went into anything. I was just wondering if you knew about the rule changes that happened on June 6. Rubik posted in the change logs and thats there for all to see. I have chat logs of me saying this at the beginning of the sit as well so no need to exagerate. 

 

Where you deviate is thinking where and when you initiated a fight with chud was correct which both me and tene do not support and thats why you were banned for a day after having basing related warns. And yes these warns are relevant because it is indictive of your playstyle which does not reflect what is supported by motd. thus the reason you are receiving warns and a ban on record. 

 

Addressing your fourth point, we have never measured the map in seconds but rather by region and defined areas as per the raiding district rules posted by ironfish and created by tene. 

 

and again here is a better view of where you decided to show up POST RAID> image.png?ex=66b0ff64&is=66afade4&hm=2ad4fdc25ef116944626b616c9edfc9151470dacb0dab3c6bc63c96884b004e5&=

We can keep discussing this but your bans almost up. Your choice though, but yeah after this seriously theres nothing else to discuss. You have pointed discrepencies in what i have said and yes I have admitted I was a bit lost in that sit but it does not change what you did. 

 

This is a request for the removal of your ban or unban/shorten. If you want to make this about my performance during the sit, we can handle that in a report afterwards. Otherwise lets focus on giving staff the backstory of your roleplay justification and the resulting punishment. 

This area is between bases with it being much closer to this other base if anything. 

Edited by Crabroll
6 minutes ago, Crabroll said:

No, my original point was that chud's raid was already over and I have said it in the sit and again in my first comment. You dragged the conversation to a different tangent about different things and I was confused about that now that i think about it which is why i said what i said in prior comments. Your ban has and will be because your interaction lacked rp reason behind it. Whether I misinterrupted what you were saying or whatever during our conversation that went on a tangent does not change your course of action which me, you, chud and tene all agreed upon. 

 

This is honestly when it started getting off topic. 

image.png?ex=66b19610&is=66b04490&hm=068

 

We really started to discuss if the rule exist or what it meant rather than the situation at hand. SS from your clip. 

 

 

And i have no reason to lie, rubik himself made changes to raid rules and im just saying you should update urself. I had mentioned rubik at the beginning of the sit before we even went into anything. I was just wondering if you knew about the rule changes that happened on June 6. Rubik posted in the change logs and thats there for all to see. I have chat logs of me saying this at the beginning of the sit as well so no need to exagerate. 

 

Where you deviate is thinking where and when you initiated a fight with chud was correct which both me and tene do not support and thats why you were banned for a day after having basing related warns. And yes these warns are relevant because it is indictive of your playstyle which does not reflect what is supported by motd. thus the reason you are receiving warns and a ban on record. 

 

Addressing your fourth point, we have never measured the map in seconds but rather by region and defined areas as per the raiding district rules posted by ironfish and created by tene. 

 

and again here is a better view of where you decided to show up POST RAID> image.png?ex=66b0ff64&is=66afade4&hm=2ad4fdc25ef116944626b616c9edfc9151470dacb0dab3c6bc63c96884b004e5&=

We can keep discussing this but your bans almost up. Your choice though, but yeah after this seriously theres nothing else to discuss. You have pointed discrepencies in what i have said and yes I have admitted I was a bit lost in that sit but it does not change what you did. 

 

This is a request for the removal of your ban or unban/shorten. If you want to make this about my performance during the sit, we can handle that in a report afterwards. Otherwise lets focus on giving staff the backstory of your roleplay justification and the resulting punishment. 

This area is between bases with it being much closer to this other base if anything. 

Hello again, thanks for the reply

 

1) No, you did not say anything about the raid being over it is all in the clips. You literally opened up the sit by asking me if I was in base or not, and then told me "Only people inside base and on doors" can defend. I then proceeded to tell you I countered and that it is common place to counter from outside the base, to which you began telling me Rubik changed the Rule on June 6th (the screenshot you linked). You then realized you were wrong and before banning me told me I broke the rules because "u were not outside base at start of the raid," which I was. My previous reply to you earlier states multiple timestamps and the specific clips to reference of what you were saying... Once again here are the clips so you can see for yourself that you are remember things incorrectly -https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bgdfU4vYfT4vhzLZpapMXBnjcvj44SbF 

  • Furthermore, the reason I was asking you if the rule you were citing existed is because it didn't... You were incorrectly citing the new update on June 6th because you did not know what else to say. 
  • Lastly in regard to your paragraph 1 - No I did not agree with you, chud, and Tene on anything, I said that I understand if he had made up his mind and that I would take his advice... Look at my response to Tene and it fully cites several rules and their line numbers explaining that I did nothing wrong... Still no one has replied to that response by me because you probably know it contains all the information to render your arguments null, if that is not the case, please respond to it.

2) The chat screenshot you provided does provide any context as to why you banned me, and is completely irrelevant. You are again attacking side topics because you do not want to be wrong about something, it seems. Once again, I brought up if it existed or not because you were clearly simply misrepresenting the June 6th updated raid rules (whether on accident or on purpose, doesn't matter), which I provided evidence for several times already. Trust me I have read them several times over now, and I have not broken any of those rules. If I have, please do me a favor and state which rule/rules I broke from the update of June 6th. You have made several strange and flat out inaccurate claims throughout the course of the past 24 hours, but I have never once accused you of lying about mentioning the update of June 6th, so you even mentioning that seems to just be a means to divert attention from the actual possible lies you have told in the past 24 hours. So no, I do not need chat logs of you mentioning that, there is literally no purpose in you bringing that up as I never refuted that, it seems like you're just desperate to be right about something even if it has nothing to do with why you banned me. 

 

3) You stated "Where you deviate is thinking where and when you initiated a fight with chud was correct which both me and tene do not support" and "we have never measured the map in seconds but rather by region and defined areas as per the raiding district rules posted by ironfish and created by tene."

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...