Crabroll Posted August 5, 2024 Share Posted August 5, 2024 (edited) I would be very interested in having a discussion with you in VC because all this back and forth makes it harder to follow what I have and havent responded to and what you are looking for. In fact I would love to have you, tene and maybe an Admin in a VC to discuss this in depth with you Maybe this time you can record the audio from your mic too or I can have someone else do that Edited August 5, 2024 by Crabroll Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/page/3/#findComment-149288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted August 5, 2024 Share Posted August 5, 2024 CrabRoll was slightly wrong in what he was saying How ever the punishment was valid for the actions you took I'll go ahead and accept this ACCEPTED Congratulations you've been saved of 30 minutes 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/page/3/#findComment-149289 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts