Feelin Posted August 4, 2024 Share Posted August 4, 2024 (edited) In-Game Name Feelin Your Steam ID 76561198137225409 Why were you banned or warned? RDM, in accordance with the message I receive upon trying to join the server. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? False ban / misunderstanding - linking video evidence in explanation Who warned/banned you? Crabroll How long were you warned or banned for? 24 Hours To my understanding, people have always been allowed to defend their base from outside - especially if the raider is within viewing distance of the base and within the raid district while raid timer is still active (10 mins). I was waiting around the outskirts of sewers while chud was raiding my base, and when I pushed up he had just left my front door probably about 3 seconds prior with entities from my base, he had also killed the two newish players I had left there to watch over the place (we were all on doors, of course). I began shooting at him instantly as he was still VERY close to my base, we had a short exchange of fire and he died. I of course picked up the entities that he hadn't already destroyed and walked them back inside my base about 5-6 seconds away. To my knowledge this is a very typical base defense situation that I have carried out and that has occurred against me dozens of times, so I am very confused why I was punished for this. Crabroll told me the rules had been updated and that my actions were not allowed, and then told me because I had past bans for fail base defense that I would have to take a ban. I don't think I have ever been banned on this server other than this occasion, if I have it must've been a long time ago though because I can't remember (besides the point). Regardless, if my actions did breach the rules then I am sorry and humbly request that my ban be reduced to a lesser disciplinary action due to misinterpretation and lack of malice in my intentions towards chud, I thought I was just playing the game as it was intended. Here is a link to a google folder containing the clip which I was banned for: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bgdfU4vYfT4vhzLZpapMXBnjcvj44SbF?usp=sharing (there are also some supplemental clips of my convo with Chud and Crabroll, where chud claims he was "out of the base and across sewers", but my clip proves that is not the case. There are also some other points of the convo which did not sit right with me, and it felt like the information being presented to me during the sit might've not been accurate.) If it turns out I have not broken any rules, please cleanse my punishments history as I do want to get a longer ban in the future! Otherwise, please consider reducing my punishment and thank you for reading my appeal. Edited August 4, 2024 by Feelin Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 4, 2024 Share Posted August 4, 2024 (edited) my raid was already over and you ran up and killed me, punishment is deserved given your history the clip you posted shows you running up to me after the raid was done and rdming me your player profile shows that you have 3 warns for basing related issues btw Edited August 4, 2024 by chud Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149241 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Feelin Posted August 4, 2024 Author Share Posted August 4, 2024 1 hour ago, chud said: my raid was already over and you ran up and killed me, punishment is deserved given your history the clip you posted shows you running up to me after the raid was done and rdming me your player profile shows that you have 3 warns for basing related issues btw You had just left the base seconds prior with entities on you it's in the clip, since when does walking out a door mean the raid is over? Especially if you never killed everyone on door, you should've been fully prepared to fight one more person in that section of sewers before you should've felt safe. So yes I ran up and killed you, fully knowing my base was being raided because I had door alarms and a party member dead. The raid had not been over 10 mins yet and you had literally just walked out my base door, in accordance with my knowledge I am not obligated to rush into my base and kill you if I want to wait outside for one or two minutes? Additionally, mentioning past warns does not make you any more right or wrong. On top of that, in one of my clips you stated if I gave you my stuff you'd forgive me for defending my base from you... That happened and you're still saying I deserve to be banned, can't help but feel you're just trolling at this point. GG though you got me banned for something literally everyone does, and got my loot. Enjoy brodie. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted August 4, 2024 Share Posted August 4, 2024 (edited) This is going to be my first and only reply to this as you have shown yourself to not like reading what I type or believe me either so we'll leave it to someone else. Chud immediately stated if u give the box back, he was willing to let this drop. You did not choose to do that but instead attempt to wiggle your way out of it for 10 mins. Again, the first thing i said to you was I accept your explanation that you had prior knowledge, youve been doing the same thing many times etc. But nonetheless, i already told u. The rules around defending changed on June 6. You continue to argue with me when I copy paste the rules into chat. And just to say it again because you keep trying to change what i said. I said you had recent warns about basing and base defence. Not a ban. Warns. After the warns, you should have done your due diligence in updating yourself on the rules if you cared as much as you do right now about not having bans or punishments on record. Your recent warns as shown below contributed to you receiving 1 day ban. removed dupe during raid Real skibidi toilet lover Wed Jul 31 23:49:21 2024 FailRP - Defending a base w/o being on front doors You Thu Jul 25 05:03:00 2024 FailRP - Raiding past 10min timer You Sat Jul 20 05:07:03 2024 NLR You Fri Jul 19 23:55:30 2024 Now moving on to the rule you broke. As shown in your own clip. You must be on the front door(s) of the base and inside of the base before a raid starts to defend it, otherwise you must counter. You may counter a raid as a cop or if you are on the front door(s) and outside the base at the start of a raid. You were not inside the base at the time of the raid so you must counter. Moving onto the rule that deals with counters. You were not outside the base at the start of the raid as shown by your own clip and from what I gathered during the sit talking with chud. Man fuck, you werent even there at the end of the raid. You pulled up to see some dude jumping around in sewers. Your explanation that oh I knew the raid was happening because i saw my party member die and also i heard the door alarm sound. Okay? What if your party member had an RP interaction with Chud that wasnt a raid and a third person had lockpicked and ran away from your door. That itself isnt even enough information to accurately explain your kill on chud. Even in your own clip, u just see a random guy jumping in sewers. You did not see him raiding your base let alone be there at the start. We dont even need to go into the explanation of raid districts because you had no valid rp reason to be engaged in a gunfight with Chud in the first place. So anyways thats all i need to say about this. TLDR: The raid was over by the time u decided to pop your head. Interactions over, what you are doing is just violent theft. Edited August 4, 2024 by Crabroll 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149253 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 4, 2024 Share Posted August 4, 2024 7 hours ago, Feelin said: if I gave you my stuff you'd forgive me for defending my base from you staff have final say in punishments not players and you werent defending your base as you killed me after the raid was over and i was transporting my loot back to my base in my opinion what you did was failrp and violent theft. 7 hours ago, Feelin said: Additionally, mentioning past warns does not make you any more right or wrong. we're right as fuck and you have several past offenses related to basing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149257 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Feelin Posted August 4, 2024 Author Share Posted August 4, 2024 (edited) 2 hours ago, Crabroll said: This is going to be my first and only reply to this as you have shown yourself to not like reading what I type or believe me either so we'll leave it to someone else. Chud immediately stated if u give the box back, he was willing to let this drop. You did not choose to do that but instead attempt to wiggle your way out of it for 10 mins. Again, the first thing i said to you was I accept your explanation that you had prior knowledge, youve been doing the same thing many times etc. But nonetheless, i already told u. The rules around defending changed on June 6. You continue to argue with me when I copy paste the rules into chat. And just to say it again because you keep trying to change what i said. I said you had recent warns about basing and base defence. Not a ban. Warns. After the warns, you should have done your due diligence in updating yourself on the rules if you cared as much as you do right now about not having bans or punishments on record. Your recent warns as shown below contributed to you receiving 1 day ban. removed dupe during raid Real skibidi toilet lover Wed Jul 31 23:49:21 2024 FailRP - Defending a base w/o being on front doors You Thu Jul 25 05:03:00 2024 FailRP - Raiding past 10min timer You Sat Jul 20 05:07:03 2024 NLR You Fri Jul 19 23:55:30 2024 Now moving on to the rule you broke. As shown in your own clip. You must be on the front door(s) of the base and inside of the base before a raid starts to defend it, otherwise you must counter. You may counter a raid as a cop or if you are on the front door(s) and outside the base at the start of a raid. You were not inside the base at the time of the raid so you must counter. Moving onto the rule that deals with counters. You were not outside the base at the start of the raid as shown by your own clip and from what I gathered during the sit talking with chud. Man fuck, you werent even there at the end of the raid. You pulled up to see some dude jumping around in sewers. And you actually admitted this in chat to us during the sit as well. Your explanation that oh I knew the raid was happening because i saw my party member die and also i heard the door alarm sound. Okay? What if your party member had an RP interaction with Chud that wasnt a raid and a third person had lockpicked and ran away from your door. That itself isnt even enough information to accurately explain your kill on chud. Even in your own clip, u just see a random guy jumping in sewers. You did not see him raiding your base let alone be there at the start. We dont even need to go into the explanation of raid districts because you had no valid rp reason to be engaged in a gunfight with Chud in the first place. So anyways thats all i need to say about this. Thank you for replying, I will try to address each point you have made appropriately to further explain my side of the situation: You stated here I failed to relinquish my items to Chud when you teleported me to sitland: I was not simply giving away my entities, as I believed I had rightfully defended/countered my base (and I did drop them and not attempt to pick them up at all, and never asked for them back) - I caught him less than 5 seconds away from my front door after he had killed two people that were on my doors basing with me. To my knowledge it has never been against the rules to wait outside your base to catch them as they leave the front door while raid timer is still active and you're on doors. Furthermore, I am sorry for wasting ten minutes of your time during the sit but I did not want to get another warn, and really wanted to give my side of the story as I believed I had broken no rule, I was not trying to "wiggle" my way out in a malicious way. Also, I read the rules updated on June 6, and still did not understand how my defense, or rather "counter," was not valid. You stated here that you banned me for recent warns: On time stamp 3:11 of Clip 4 in this google drive you stated. "since u recently received a ban for base defending related rule breaks, im going to ban u for for a day for this one." So, no I have not attempted to change anything you said, and I promise I would never intentionally do that to you. However, if you reference clips 2-4 you actually did change what you said once or twice while explaining rules to me. I do not have any ill will toward you for this situation, but I do feel perhaps reconsideration of my punishment is deserved as I actually have done my due diligence and I think most reasonable persons would not assume "You may counter a raid as a cop or if you are on the front door(s) and outside the base at the start of a raid," means that you literally have to be right next to your door. I thought this is part of the reason why raid districts exist, and lastly I think every old player on this server counter defends their base from outside even traveling back from outside raid districts when they see their alarms go off. Each of these warns you reference here in forum were for different types of actions, and were genuine honest mistakes that have not been repeated and are not related to this incident. Now moving on to the rule I have been punished for: You must be on the front door(s) of the base and inside of the base before a raid starts to defend it, otherwise you must counter. You may counter a raid as a cop or if you are on the front door(s) and outside the base at the start of a raid. You stated here that I was not inside my base at the start of raid so I must counter - that is exactly what I did essentially a 5 second walk from my front door on what would've been my sidewalk if I was basing above ground (I killed him on the same lower level of sewers where my base was almost right next to my door, I do not understand what the issue is here). You also stated that I was not outside the base at the start of my own clip - my shadow play can only go so far back and I clipped the situation as soon chud said he did, but why are you just assuming there's no way I could've known Chud was raiding me? There are areas to look into sewers from the outskirts of sewers in multiple directions and I had door alarms + two dudes I was teaching how to play died there. Since when has this not been enough reason to kill someone as they leave your base with your ents? You said I admitted to pushing up and seeing chud jumping around in sewers when I killed him - Yes he was trying to flee sewers with my entities while raid timer was still active and I was alive in sewers waiting for him to leave, am I expected to sit outside and watch him leave or rush in guns blazing? I thought raid districts existed for situations like this, and I don't say that to be a smart ass, I GENUINELY thought (and still kinda think) there is a misunderstanding going on here. You stated "What if your party member had an RP interaction with Chud that wasnt a raid and a third person had lockpicked and ran away from your door" - Not trying to be rude, but this situation you bring up is far fetched... I knew for a fact Chud was raiding my base. You stated: "In your clip, you did not see him raiding let alone be there at the start" - I have never heard of anyone getting punished for traveling back to their base and killing raiders as they leave, I did not feel it would be smart to counter by running straight inside at him, if it is against the rules now to look around the raid district for raiders and then push up and kill them as they leave then I am very confused what I am supposed to do to defend my base from "outside" as stated in the rules updated June 6, which you cited. I thought I was following these rules to the T, honestly. I would really appreciate a conversation with someone about these rules further. You stated: "We dont even need to go into the explanation of raid districts because you had no valid rp reason to be engaged in a gunfight with Chud in the first place. So anyways thats all i need to say about this" - I would really appreciate if you did talk to me about raid districts for a moment, as it would help me to prevent further confusion. As of right now, my understanding of this situation is that I got banned because I countered a raid on my base from outside while not being directly next to my door at the start of raid? If this is not accurate please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to respond, and I hope you will read this message as well. Edited August 4, 2024 by Feelin Incomplete message Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149258 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Feelin Posted August 4, 2024 Author Share Posted August 4, 2024 Here is a link to the google drive containing all the recordings I have of the situation, numbered chronologically for quick reference: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bgdfU4vYfT4vhzLZpapMXBnjcvj44SbF Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149259 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Feelin Posted August 4, 2024 Author Share Posted August 4, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, chud said: staff have final say in punishments not players and you werent defending your base as you killed me after the raid was over and i was transporting my loot back to my base in my opinion what you did was failrp and violent theft. we're right as fuck and you have several past offenses related to basing 1) I am aware staff have final say, my reply back to you was more of a suggestion toward your character as an individual. The raid was not over, you had left my base less than 5 seconds prior and had killed two of my party members less than 3-4 minutes prior when they dropped dupe for half a second. I was still in sewers while you kept raiding after killing them, waiting for you to come out. As previously stated, I am not obligated to push you while you're inside my base - as long as you're still within eye viewing distance, in raid district and raid timer active I believe I should be able to kill you if you hadn't killed me yet and I am doors. I apologize if I ruined your immersion by killing you after you raided me, but I seriously think it's your own fault for not being prepared for other base members to be in the raid district waiting for you to come out. Futhermore, to my knowledge I do not need to party assist to counter my own base which I am on doors for, I am very confused what I could have done for this to not be considered "failrp" in your eyes man. 2) Yes warns related to basing, but it was for a different action/rule entirely. Additionally, they were all honest mistakes (raided over raid timer by 2 mins one time ever in the past for example). I am newer to the basing/raiding scene. Furthermore, these warns were not cited whatsoever to me in game when I got banned for this incident - in Clip 4 of the linked G-Folder at timestamp 3:11 Crabroll states "since u recently received a ban for base defending related rule breaks, im going to ban u for for a day for this one." I have in fact never been banned or repeated any of those past offenses which were brought up in this forum post (never in game during the sit, to my knowledge). Edited August 4, 2024 by Feelin Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149261 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted August 4, 2024 Share Posted August 4, 2024 (edited) Okay ive read what u said and do not believe me replying would help your understanding. i may have typed “u received prior bans” but i meant warns so dont worry i didnt think u had prior bans and it didnt /wouldnt have changed my judgement. And we know this because u never had any bans on record before this btw in our punishment guidelines, after a warn comes a ban so its the natural next step Edited August 4, 2024 by Crabroll 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149262 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 4, 2024 Share Posted August 4, 2024 1 hour ago, Feelin said: Thank you for replying, I will try to address each point you have made appropriately to further explain my side of the situation: You stated here I failed to relinquish my items to Chud when you teleported me to sitland: I was not simply giving away my entities, as I believed I had rightfully defended/countered my base (and I did drop them and not attempt to pick them up at all, and never asked for them back) - I caught him less than 5 seconds away from my front door after he had killed two people that were on my doors basing with me. To my knowledge it has never been against the rules to wait outside your base to catch them as they leave the front door while raid timer is still active and you're on doors. Furthermore, I am sorry for wasting ten minutes of your time during the sit but I did not want to get another warn, and really wanted to give my side of the story as I believed I had broken no rule, I was not trying to "wiggle" my way out in a malicious way. Also, I read the rules updated on June 6, and still did not understand how my defense, or rather "counter," was not valid. You stated here that you banned me for recent warns: On time stamp 3:11 of Clip 4 in this google drive you stated. "since u recently received a ban for base defending related rule breaks, im going to ban u for for a day for this one." So, no I have not attempted to change anything you said, and I promise I would never intentionally do that to you. However, if you reference clips 2-4 you actually did change what you said once or twice while explaining rules to me. I do not have any ill will toward you for this situation, but I do feel perhaps reconsideration of my punishment is deserved as I actually have done my due diligence and I think most reasonable persons would not assume "You may counter a raid as a cop or if you are on the front door(s) and outside the base at the start of a raid," means that you literally have to be right next to your door. I thought this is part of the reason why raid districts exist, and lastly I think every old player on this server counter defends their base from outside even traveling back from outside raid districts when they see their alarms go off. Each of these warns you reference here in forum were for different types of actions, and were genuine honest mistakes that have not been repeated and are not related to this incident. Now moving on to the rule I have been punished for: You must be on the front door(s) of the base and inside of the base before a raid starts to defend it, otherwise you must counter. You may counter a raid as a cop or if you are on the front door(s) and outside the base at the start of a raid. You stated here that I was not inside my base at the start of raid so I must counter - that is exactly what I did essentially a 5 second walk from my front door on what would've been my sidewalk if I was basing above ground (I killed him on the same lower level of sewers where my base was almost right next to my door, I do not understand what the issue is here). You also stated that I was not outside the base at the start of my own clip - my shadow play can only go so far back and I clipped the situation as soon chud said he did, but why are you just assuming there's no way I could've known Chud was raiding me? There are areas to look into sewers from the outskirts of sewers in multiple directions and I had door alarms + two dudes I was teaching how to play died there. Since when has this not been enough reason to kill someone as they leave your base with your ents? You said I admitted to pushing up and seeing chud jumping around in sewers when I killed him - Yes he was trying to flee sewers with my entities while raid timer was still active and I was alive in sewers waiting for him to leave, am I expected to sit outside and watch him leave or rush in guns blazing? I thought raid districts existed for situations like this, and I don't say that to be a smart ass, I GENUINELY thought (and still kinda think) there is a misunderstanding going on here. You stated "What if your party member had an RP interaction with Chud that wasnt a raid and a third person had lockpicked and ran away from your door" - Not trying to be rude, but this situation you bring up is far fetched... I knew for a fact Chud was raiding my base. You stated: "In your clip, you did not see him raiding let alone be there at the start" - I have never heard of anyone getting punished for traveling back to their base and killing raiders as they leave, I did not feel it would be smart to counter by running straight inside at him, if it is against the rules now to look around the raid district for raiders and then push up and kill them as they leave then I am very confused what I am supposed to do to defend my base from "outside" as stated in the rules updated June 6, which you cited. I thought I was following these rules to the T, honestly. I would really appreciate a conversation with someone about these rules further. You stated: "We dont even need to go into the explanation of raid districts because you had no valid rp reason to be engaged in a gunfight with Chud in the first place. So anyways thats all i need to say about this" - I would really appreciate if you did talk to me about raid districts for a moment, as it would help me to prevent further confusion. As of right now, my understanding of this situation is that I got banned because I countered a raid on my base from outside while not being directly next to my door at the start of raid? If this is not accurate please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to respond, and I hope you will read this message as well. it's actually insane you are intelligent enough to write (copy paste) all this stuff but can't understand what you did wrong despite having it explained to you several different ways you're just continuing to waste reikos time with this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21736-request-for-punishment-reduction-erase-banned-defending-while-outside-of-base/#findComment-149264 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts