Alt Check People Before Letting Them Be Staff (It's crazy I even have to fucking say this tbh).

goodnight

46 minutes ago, ⁴⁴⁴ said:

no reason for this at all

It's crazy that you say this because the person that encouraged me to make this post, who manipulated me is now using my venting against me, and is being transphobic all in the same post. I think I have every right to tell him to go to hell. You might not care about anyone but yourself and your group, but some people have empathy. 

• crybaby -1 3

18 minutes ago, goodnight said:

It's crazy that you say this because the person that encouraged me to make this post, who manipulated me is now using my venting against me, and is being transphobic all in the same post. I think I have every right to tell him to go to hell. You might not care about anyone but yourself and your group, but some people have empathy. 

True, just remove the all the staff and launch the sugar ai admin that been in development  for years now, I cant do any worse then some of current/previous tmods.
spacer.png

15 minutes ago, goodnight said:

Hey man did you apologize to rubik yet?

• Rubik locked this topic