Jump to content

evil nazi ban appeal


Recommended Posts

Hello I was involved as i was in his megabase as a hobo, as the hobo lord can own doors he owned the doors to the warehouse base that the props were connected to so on that front he is ok!

Furthermore the base was comepletely open without fading doors when I was there so people could walk through it and there was nothing blocking the air or rooves above it. He also in my experience had intention to rp because he was single punching people who walked in his megabase as non hobos when he had a sign that said "only hobos allowed"

 

I am not sure if this can count as a hotspot because In my experience that usually means tunnels that lead out of spawn and fountain and if you wanted to get past it via sewers that shortcut route to double garage was open!

 

might be a good idea to force change his name tho...

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...