Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know nintendo has a history of doing this, but im curious to how this is going to play out. because as far as i am aware facepunch isn't the one creating and adding this stuff to the game. Its all player created available on the workshop and server owners have included them on their servers. I truly believe facepunch can beat the case. maybe im wrong im no lawyer. But the fact nintendo coming at facepunch is honestly bullshit. They need to go after steam, or the individual players who create the content.

 

I still remember playing deathrun on Counter Strike Source, and one of my favorite maps to speedrun bhop was the mario map....BIG RIP 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...