-
Posts
118 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1 -
Steam ID
76561199080562028 -
Gametracker
playboycartifan123 -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by playboycartifan123
-
120 dollars? bro doesn't know the model compression technique
-
Your apology has been accepted, Soulvious.
-
*INHALES* TF!? U SAYING!?
-
INHALES... I'D BUILD FOR YOU IF I COULD BUILD GOOD BUILDS GODDAMN!!!!
-
i cann do real grilled chese, if u talkin bout real food
-
what images shall i put on my new keypad as stickers 🔥
playboycartifan123 replied to GoatNuts's topic in Discussion
weqeqwewqewqeasad wadadada goatnuts. -
Top 10 TitsRP Staff Members (all time)
playboycartifan123 replied to CEO of Tits RP's topic in Discussion
boiiii, what did watchmojo dooo to be on this list??? -
Wait it out if you can, if you'd like to play earlier, consider making an appeal at Ban / Warn Appeals - TitsRP I wish you the best luck!
-
Haha, very funny idea, sir.
-
A Gang CC for the gang known as "ISAF"
playboycartifan123 replied to playboycartifan123's question in Support
Damn you @SPYZ! -
A Gang CC for the gang known as "ISAF"
playboycartifan123 replied to playboycartifan123's question in Support
A -
We have reached Level 70, may we, ISAF, get a gang CC? Thank you Rubik.
-
ISAF, a gang that primarily focuses on cop-duties in TitsRP is recruiting, as of now at the time of this post was made, we are at Level 69. We are new player friendly. DM me on Discord to get recruited or get more info. (adf01)
-
TitsRP Diss Track (SLowed down + reverb tiktok version)
playboycartifan123 replied to GoatNuts's topic in Discussion
You'll comeback, Goatnuts, hang in there. -
Questions to them staff people.
playboycartifan123 replied to playboycartifan123's topic in Discussion
Question, if someone is shooting a gun at nothing, and they have no license, may I execute them? -
Questions to them staff people.
playboycartifan123 replied to playboycartifan123's topic in Discussion
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind once I find someone randomly shooting their gun at a person so I can execute them. -
Greetings, I have a question about policing in King Tut'sRP... "Always try to arrest players instead of gunning them down to promote a better RP experience. Use your best judgement when deciding to kill or arrest a criminal. This is a RP server, more RP = better experiences for everyone" (TitsRP rules, Cop Rules, Line 15) Is this allowing me to execute those that violate crimes? In my opinion, I believe it's recommending me to not execute criminals, but not requiring me to abide by this recommendation.
-
I am so poor... PLEASE TELL ME THE SECRETS!
-
Hey guys, Watchmojo here. I am leaving TitsRP and Steam altogether. There isn't much to say, so goodbye everyone. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QcO2cZQ8WnxexM0rY3aTk3QClsu8CZI5yPObjElPgqU/edit?usp=sharing
-
Haha, get trolled!
-
"You are grounded grounded grounded for 10,000 years" *Stock crying effect*