add suicide bomber

wolf2297

19 minutes ago, Raccoons said:

isaac probably disliked your reply because he likes this job idea 

yea i fw it but i dont even play terrorist, why would i even play suicide bomber

47 minutes ago, kashpaint said:

yea i fw it but i dont even play terrorist, why would i even play suicide bomber

because instead of having to wait to kill civilians you get a bomb and get to blow it up instantly, doesn't that sound awesome

• thumbdown -1 1

3 hours ago, kashpaint said:

@liliansmurg @wolf2297why are yall tryna spark a reaction off of me, an arab teenager, by tagging me in a suggestion abt suicide bombers? also @{GN} Isaacputting a upside down reaction on me replying to an attempt of drama mongering seems very “unprofessional” as an admin 

Woah woah woah tiger. Why are you bringing race into this?? I just wanted to know what my friend kashpaint thought about this suggestions because we were talking about the demolitionist job the other day. Personally I don't think in terms of race. I'm more of an anti-semite.

14 minutes ago, liliansmurg said:

Woah woah woah tiger. Why are you bringing race into this?? I just wanted to know what my friend kashpaint thought about this suggestions because we were talking about the demolitionist job the other day. Personally I don't think in terms of race. I'm more of an anti-semite.

I have said multiple times that I’m arab and you’re tagging me in a suggestion for suicide bomber. We also never talked abt demolitionist and now you’re saying « anti-semite » trying to spark up another reaction off of me

Edited by kashpaint
  • thumbdown -1 1

39 minutes ago, Raccoons said:

because instead of having to wait to kill civilians you get a bomb and get to blow it up instantly, doesn't that sound awesome

Sounds way better but I would probably do it once or twice unless the bomb has a bigger or equal impact than a Thomas nade 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2024 at 12:47 AM, Insurance Agent said:

Give the terrorist incentive to last like 15-20 mins on death drops train nade then you get your suicide bomber fix and terrorist has a new goal

this guys been taking his flintstone gummies

• Sad Clown 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 9:47 AM, Insurance Agent said:

Give the terrorist incentive to last like 15-20 mins on death drops train nade then you get your suicide bomber fix and terrorist has a new goal

Good goal but I feel like you wouldn't be able to get anywhere close to people if you were alive that long. I feel like it should be a separate job. 

-30 minute cool down 

-disguise swep is a must

-name change like Mr bones

-popup window to become one if you killed say 10 cops while terrorist or if there is enough cops and you have 5 terrorists one of them is given a popup for being the suicide bomber and his death starts the terror. 

-could incorporate vehicles with an explosive device as well. 

• Like 1
  • point 1