Chessmond Posted February 11, 2024 Share Posted February 11, 2024 (edited) +1 for a unban/ removal of ban from record and warn removal. It's not my place to decide but I think a strike minimum (should be demoted realistically) needs to be issued to dev1 as well he is an admin this shouldn't be happening. Edited February 11, 2024 by Terrry 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20979-ftc-ban-for-not-being-specific-enough-with-competency-test-law/page/2/#findComment-143521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted February 11, 2024 Share Posted February 11, 2024 My decision is also +1 unban/ban removal. The way the sit was completed was very poor regardless of how you interpreted the law or rules etc. Also it would not be a FTC situation either. Goldfish actively tried to fix up his rule and it became a new situation the second time around under the interpretation of dev. I dont want to go too much into detail but I if need be, i can jump in a VC to explain. This is not an example of education over punishment and def not the way FTC is to be used. In terms of what should be done with Dev in this situation, I will not post here and will probably be talked to with other admins and SA 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20979-ftc-ban-for-not-being-specific-enough-with-competency-test-law/page/2/#findComment-143523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted February 12, 2024 Share Posted February 12, 2024 +1 for unban. +1 for punishment agreed upon by the admins/SA. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20979-ftc-ban-for-not-being-specific-enough-with-competency-test-law/page/2/#findComment-143525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldfish0 Posted February 12, 2024 Author Share Posted February 12, 2024 (edited) If we could rap up this appeal within the next hour so I can get on and get myself banned again that'd be fire (Joking) Edited February 12, 2024 by Goldfish0 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20979-ftc-ban-for-not-being-specific-enough-with-competency-test-law/page/2/#findComment-143526 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted February 12, 2024 Share Posted February 12, 2024 Accepted ( this is only towards goldfish ban) I will unban you and remove your ban if you can get online right now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20979-ftc-ban-for-not-being-specific-enough-with-competency-test-law/page/2/#findComment-143528 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts