Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: wDs. KillerBob

Your ingame name: Anal Avenger

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: lowery187

 

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): 

Johnny Cash

Groundskeeper Willie

Dr. No Chill - 

Cole -

Johnny Cash  - Prop abuse/Blocking RDM

Groundskeeper Willie - Prop abuse/Blocking RDM

 

Dr. No Chill - RDM impersonating staff

 

Cole - Prop abuse/Blocking RDM impersonating staff Racism

 

Bamm - Prop abuse/Blocking RDM

 

Sachi - Prop abuse/Blocking RDM

 

 

Evidence: 

Johnny Cash - 

[attachment=215]

Continuing Screenshots. I hit the limit of 5 per post.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2081-list-of-players-with-screenies/
Share on other sites

STEAM_0:1:42762621 - Bamm

STEAM_0:0:48625982 - Grounds Keeper Willie

STEAM_0:1:168990442 - Cole

STEAM_0:1:70774896 - Johnny Cash

STEAM_0:1:168990442 - Admin James

STEAM_0:1:53477216 - Dr No Chill

 

All will be perma banned. One thing is, I cannot find Sachi. I checked logs for absolutely everything involving him and even his chat logs don't come up. But I can clearly see what he said in one of the screenshots.

 

If you don't have VIP already let me know and I will hook you up. You are the sole hero of today my friend.

This is an amazing report, well done. Maybe sticky so people can see what a good report looks like?

 

I'm seriously considering stickying it, maybe if Sugar has no problems with it. I'm just going to go ahead and punish all users accordingly.

 

nvm, I'm dumb. Sugar already banned them. Thread closed, thanks for the report!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...